1/6 Chaplin NEW INFO- 1/4/11 !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Film Fig for Private Commission

• Charlie Chaplin

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Charles Foster Kane (Citizen Kane)

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Companeros,

I got estimates from both the sculptor and tailor. I hope to get 10-15 interested parties. The more that order, the lower the price for the group as a whole.

The FULL figure will be:
- on a TTL 2.0
- Sculpted head/hat, cain, shoes will be sculpted to TTL feet.
- tailored, shirt, tie, vest, coat,and pants.

Nude Set
- Will be the TTL 2.0 body, head/hat, and cain, Feet

- Please PM me if you are interested.

thanks
siquisiri

I fear there being little interest in Chaplin since he's not from an 80's action movie or the latest blockbuster. Hope I'm wrong.

Ill was waiting for more people to get in contact with me and i was then gonna send out a PM to all interested with the pricing info.
I havent posted the pricing info, because I though the board did not allow the posting of pricing info for commisions. Ill give it a few more days gents, if I dont see more of an interest, we'll have to unfortuantley drop the project. If we commisioned the figure in between the three of us, it will be REALLY expensive.

Ill was waiting for more people to get in contact with me and i was then gonna send out a PM to all interested with the pricing info.
I havent posted the pricing info, because I though the board did not allow the posting of pricing info for commisions. Ill give it a few more days gents, if I dont see more of an interest, we'll have to unfortuantley drop the project. If we commisioned the figure in between the three of us, it will be REALLY expensive.

If allowed it might be good to post about the proposed project in other forums on SideshowFreaks to let others know. I know I didn't start reading this customizer's forum until well after I was posting to other forums on this message board. I'm sure many people never bother to stop in and read anything here who do post elsewhere regularly.

Sean

It's a shame there wasn't enough interest even to get the headsculpt and cane produced. The scope of custom heads being produced right now is so limited.

Back