1/4 Scale Super Alloy Iron Man 3 Figures from Play Imaginative

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PI is quiclky becoming an inside joke i think.
Its like their business model is to make prototypes in large quantities....but not actually make anything...
Pushing release dates well into next year combined with staggering prices isn't the best way to make your mark.
Sad...I was so looking forward to their Pacific Rim line too.

That's common reaction from people in the chinese forum too. They just want to take your money now but not delivering any real products. I think some people are still waiting for their 1/6 mark vii figures. I will only preorder from BBTS so I won't have to pay until it ships. I just lost confidence in this company.

Wow, i had no idea it was getting this bad with PI...

Not surprising though tbh. Showing like...over 20-30 prototypes in one go...PI bit off more than they can chew.

I had to admit these are great looking but Damn what the hello. damn near 700 for a figure Geez. I have to say War Machine MKI is pretty damn sweet.

I'm in the US.
Does anyone know how to order the Exclusive 1/4 and 1/6 Versions?
I don't see a way to order those on their website?
I only see the Regular Versions for sale on the BigBadToyStore site.
Thanks.

I'm in the US.
Does anyone know how to order the Exclusive 1/4 and 1/6 Versions?
I don't see a way to order those on their website?
I only see the Regular Versions for sale on the BigBadToyStore site.
Thanks.

Go to yesanime.com for the ex editions. There's no 1/6 versions though. Still don't know why BBTS charges EX price for the regular edition:dunno

He comes with more accessories. I have them up on my site, I honestly didn't even pick up many, it's too risky!

The mark 42 ex is only like $20 more :slap
I preordered from BBTS, it is too risky lol This company has a history of not delivering products on time. The prototypes so far are not too impressive.

PI keep announcing new preorders but not deliver anything yet. maybe they need our money to make the products?:lol
they'd better be better than hot toys with all the delay

Back