1/4 Ninja Gaiden Ryu Haybusa.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks pretty sweet as well, but the timing is a bit off. If this came out around the game launch, I would have probably picked it up.

so.......is there anyone still buying this? i just saw the new pics of this piece and it just looks horrible compared to the proto :monkey4.............i was very amped for this piece, but for 300 statue, i was not expecting such a horrible production piece.........F4F blows, this is why that company will never go anywhere. and for SS to have the updated pics, but not even F4F updated their site with the new pics, doesnt make sense at all. going cheap just cost them prolly half there sells on this piece

so.......is there anyone still buying this? i just saw the new pics of this piece and it just looks horrible compared to the proto :monkey4.............i was very amped for this piece, but for 300 statue, i was not expecting such a horrible production piece.........F4F blows, this is why that company will never go anywhere. and for SS to have the updated pics, but not even F4F updated their site with the new pics, doesnt make sense at all. going cheap just cost them prolly half there sells on this piece

Thanks for the heads up man. Just saw the updated pics... I'm glad I didn't sell my Koto Ryu Hayabusa. The paint job -- especially that on the face -- is pretty atrocious from what I can tell.

Whatever happened to the awesome grass/weapon-strewn base?

Real shame it's turning out this this, as I was so pumped up when I saw the prototype that I pre-ordered two pieces. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Thanks for the heads up man. Just saw the updated pics... I'm glad I didn't sell my Koto Ryu Hayabusa. The paint job -- especially that on the face -- is pretty atrocious from what I can tell.

Whatever happened to the awesome grass/weapon-strewn base?

Real shame it's turning out this this, as I was so pumped up when I saw the prototype that I pre-ordered two pieces. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

this piece is the reason why i never got the koto, but now it looks like i will get that version. :( this had and lost great potential..........shameful

Any updates on this piece? Supposed to ship 3rd quarter. Sept is here, this is the last month of third quarter isnt it?

Any updates on this piece? Supposed to ship 3rd quarter. Sept is here, this is the last month of third quarter isnt it?

well can you believe this piece was supposed to be out in january, it seriously might be postponed til next january..........your not seriously considering this piece are you?

well can you believe this piece was supposed to be out in january, it seriously might be postponed til next january..........your not seriously considering this piece are you?

If I can get one for the right price, yes. And if the es stays at the stated 1999, then the right price should eventually come around.

Wasn't this originally supposed to have a grass base to recreate the scene in the game?

:rotfl I dont think anyone has ordered this. I imagine this could prolly be found on ebay in the future for $100 with as high as the ES is on it

Well for me its not about the ES, its the high price and the fact is the sculpting could have been better (the weapon looks good though). Great size though.

Well for me its not about the ES, its the high price and the fact is the sculpting could have been better (the weapon looks good though). Great size though.

i would have gotten it if it looked like the original prototype with the grass and the better face sculpt. I think thats the biggest reason most people cancelled it, not to mention the price, but i would like to see in hand pics of the quality on it.

i would have gotten it if it looked like the original prototype with the grass and the better face sculpt. I think thats the biggest reason most people cancelled it, not to mention the price, but i would like to see in hand pics of the quality on it.

I probably still wouldnt have ordered it. lol But the prototype looked much better and would have been much better to get than what came out. Now they have 2000 of them in their lap.

I probably still wouldnt have ordered it. lol But the prototype looked much better and would have been much better to get than what came out. Now they have 2000 of them in their lap.

yeah, for the price, you could get a quality 1/4 piece from SS, but i love ninja gaiden, so maybe if i can get one dirt cheap on ebay in the future, maybe i will get him customized to my liking.

yeah, for the price, you could get a quality 1/4 piece from SS, but i love ninja gaiden, so maybe if i can get one dirt cheap on ebay in the future, maybe i will get him customized to my liking.

I like Ninja Gaiden but not enough to get that statue at the price. lol It will be really cheap on ebay.

Back