1/3 Alien Newborn Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
Surprised no one posted this yet??

Never saw the 4th film but maybe I should. I love this.

9c36c30ab56cbf00ed6305d44408f8ca.jpg

It did pop up alongside a photo of their Predator 2 bust. It'd be a pass from me. My least favourite film of the main four, by a long way. The piece looks well made though, can't fault that.

Has there not been anymore word on their Big Chap head?

Last edited:
It looks like leaning to the right...not sure whether it is caused by camera.
I wish it could have some pose, but also I am fully aware that it was supposed to be a maquette for the production of the film.
I may get it, but for now I'm happy with my Takeya newborn.
IMG_6131.jpg
DSC_0131_a.jpg
DSC_0127.JPG

Although I am also not a fan of the film, I do like that they have reproduced what seems like a high quality maquette replica. I honestly did not think that they would be able to. I am hoping other xenomorphs, predators and hopefully the queen alien are also reproduced in this fashion...and hopefully without visible support rods.

Don't think it's an official product yet. Think they're just gauging interest for now...

We are also displaying NEWBORN 1:3 MAQUETTE REPLICA to see if the collectors would want to add this piece to their collections.

I'd love to see their 1/3 A:R Warrior but not Newborn... too weird for my taste.

Can't fault their work on it, but I don't even think I'd buy one of Resurrection xeno heads they seemed to be previewing a short time back...such a massive chin

It's a terribly implemented animatronic, of a bad creature design that could neither be practically filmed nor kept with the existing art design put into a ****house movie that killed an amazing franchise.

Am I the only one who loves it? I haven't seen resurrection but I think the design of the newborn is eerie af.

I like the Newborn, but I'm not interesting in this piece, as well done as it is. My Newborn itch is sufficiently scratched by the Fewture Newborn statue posted earlier. To me, the most interesting part of the Newborn is the face, so I would be more inclined to get the bust (which I don't have the room for) over a 1/3 statue.

Now, if they make a dynamically posed Aliens warrior 1/3 statue, I'd be on that like white on rice. Or the dog alien, or A:R warrior, or big chap, etc. :rotfl

I like the Newborn, but I'm not interesting in this piece, as well done as it is. My Newborn itch is sufficiently scratched by the Fewture Newborn statue posted earlier. To me, the most interesting part of the Newborn is the face, so I would be more inclined to get the bust (which I don't have the room for) over a 1/3 statue.

Now, if they make a dynamically posed Aliens warrior 1/3 statue, I'd be on that like white on rice. Or the dog alien, or A:R warrior, or big chap, etc. :rotfl

That's what I like from coolprops, they don't build something from scratch no matter it's accurate or not, then call it a maquette. It has to be a piece made for the movie by the VFX studio.
So whether there is a 1:3 aliens warrior maquette back then in SWS, or whether coolprops be able to acquire, that's the question. If not, we won't be able to see any alien warrior maquette.
But I'm sure we will get a dog alien maquette at some point.

Back