1:2 Selene Beckinsale Bust....WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtDept

Freaked Out
Reaction score
1:2 Selene Beckinsale Bust....PAINTED!!!!

Gentlemen:

Here's the first WIP of our 1:2 Kate Beckinsale Selene Bust. We might change everything again from scratch but i need to know first your Crits. Please... we need it hard and honest as possible. We like Selene to surpass our Angie's Bust. Thanks in advance!!!

DSC00908.jpg
DSC00910.jpg

DSC00911.jpg
DSC00915.jpg

DSC00906.jpg

The Art Department

Last edited:
I like it. The hair needs more detail and the face needs to be smoothed out some but I could tell who it was right of the bat. So for a first shot great job! Will these be available to buy?

hey i posted this on the statue forum, ill post hear as well......

Just a few quick pointers please dont take offence, The hair needs to be a lot longer , the lips need to be a bit more plump and not as streched out, they look a little long, the end of the nose does not look correct it looks a bit too flat at the tip needs to be a bit more pointy. Apart from that its looking good.

Also are you going to have her with a gun?, because with the way you have displayed her she will go perfect with the 1:2 tomb raider bust i have just bought. :rock

hope this helps.....

Yeah the hair is too short, particularly on the left.

Also, I could very well be wrong (because I'm sure you used ref. pics) but her outfit doesn't look quite right. Since you're not showing much boobage anyway, I think I would've gone with the suit zipped-up to her throat.

Overall though, nice work.

It's still a bit rough for me to really pass judgment on it. I would have to agree about the hair though, it is a bit short. I can definitely see it coming along.

Hair definitely needs to be longer and DAMN i'm still trying to get the cash together for your Tomb Raider! :D

Damn, you are always one step ahead of me Raider! Love the tomb raider bust, did you go for grey I'd black vest?

Not arrived yet, haven't had the shipping note yet! Please play.com don't tell me you have made mistake!

Damn, you are always one step ahead of me Raider! Love the tomb raider bust, did you go for grey I'd black vest?

Not arrived yet, haven't had the shipping note yet! Please play.com don't tell me you have made mistake!

i requested a mix lol, i asked for a black top but the face painted like the blue top in his example pictures :D

Here's the new sculpt of Selene. All comments welcome.

DSC01015.jpg
DSC01009.jpg

DSC01008.jpg
DSC01007.jpg

DSC01016.jpg
DSC01010.jpg

DSC01019.jpg
DSC01013.jpg

Thanks for Looking!!!

I know! Just want to share and want to asks comments but it's still a long way to go. But thanks anyway!

hi, its a good start, but needs a little work, her jacket arm looks a little thin like its a naked arm, and the lips look a little long again and the hair still looks a bit short, i realy hope you nail this becuse i want one :) , good luck with it and post loats of updates :)

o also thanks for posting out my 1:2 jolie bust , look forward to reciveing it

I am missing the resemblance as well. To me it kind of looks like Jean Grey from the X-Men more so than Selene. I hope you can work it out because I would love to see a really good Selene Sculpt. :rock

Back