1/2 Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight - Joker (Adam Gu + Kato)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can someone correct me if I'm wrong, but did Prime confirm there is a possibility of a 1/3 Heath Joker on their FB page?

can someone correct me if I'm wrong, but did Prime confirm there is a possibility of a 1/3 Heath Joker on their FB page?

I'm not 100% but I don't think they have the rights for The Dark Knight in 1/3
Dark Knight Rises they do. So that's why we're getting Bale and Bane.

I'm getting more and more tempted to jump on this by the day. Especially as we won't be getting a Ledger Joker in 1/3

I'm sure we'll see a 1:3 scale version pop up once this one is sold out. P1 would be stupid not to make one. It's money on the floor!

looking at a lot of pics and videos of this and this piece continues to grow on me. The expression in the face has always been my turn off, but I've noticed that the lighting seems to make a difference with this. In some lighting, the face looks more neutral and with more shadow, it seems to look more depressed. I'm not sure we will ever get a better manufactured full statue of Ledger ever. I would hope Prime figures out a way to get the 1/3 rights to the movie. This is a character with so many unique expressions; a statue should have more options in that regard.

Back