1/2 Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight - Joker (Adam Gu + Kato)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I don't get it either. It's a doll thing I think. If the entire piece is sculpted with the exception of the hair, wouldn't that be weird?

You guys should join me on the Prime 1 Wonder Woman 1/2 thread as I am the odd one out that seems to think sculpted Wonder Woman hair would have been better than the wig they have on her but again I'm the minority on that one..

You get used to it.

I don't know, I couldn't get used to getting kicked in the nuts Everytime I bought something or had the amount of taxes you get taken out of my paycheck. Hell, your property taxes are like getting kicked in the head and nuts by Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee at the same time.

I don't know, I couldn't get used to getting kicked in the nuts Everytime I bought something or had the amount of taxes you get taken out of my paycheck. Hell, your property taxes are like getting kicked in the head and nuts by Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee at the same time.

Welcome to the rest of the world. We all pay taxes.

I just pulled the trigger. Biggest purchase for a collectible for me! Here's hoping they don't do a SW LSF any time soon.

I just pulled the trigger. Biggest purchase for a collectible for me! Here's hoping they don't do a SW LSF any time soon.

Congrats! I'm still a little nervous to make the jump to 1/3 or 1/2 scale (price and space constraints) but Prime 1 is doing their best to make me change my mind and reconfigure my entire collection.

You guys should join me on the Prime 1 Wonder Woman 1/2 thread as I am the odd one out that seems to think sculpted Wonder Woman hair would have been better than the wig they have on her but again I'm the minority on that one..

Sculpted hair would be an instant purchase from me for WW

Back