1/2 Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight - Joker (Adam Gu + Kato)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Problem is there are so many better new pieces that people don't care for older ones that much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So true...I used to love Darth Vader PF EX a lot but compared to the newest encarnation I have to say that I will be willing to departure with the original PF Vader in order to get the new piece for my displayed collection.

Problem is there are so many better new pieces that people don't care for older ones that much.

Not sure about that, maybe for some lines. Many of their other lines the best ones are the OG pieces; Aliens, Predator, LOTR, Marvel, etc...

With Star Wars they are going away from light up features and having huge price tags too.

It's not more that than people knowing v2 or v3 and so on will eventually come out, so they wait it out.

I'm excited for this I have been waiting since it was announced !!!??

Wow, only $2K, it is sooooooo cheap. Why is he so sad? Because they are selling him for soooooooo cheap.

I'm excited for this I have been waiting since it was announced !!!??

This is going to be a great piece but after spending so much on Prime 1's Armored Batman, Superman and the Ninja Turtles there is no more room or $$$ left to get this one...too bad, so sad...

It's a terrific piece and honestly after having the P1 Arkham Knight Batman in my collection for a week now, I know this piece is going to turn out wonderfully. But the sculpted hair is such a let down as everyone's said. I would have ordered this in a heartbeat if it had rooted hair. Oh, well. There's a Keaton Batman and probably a Bale Batman coming out from them so my money will be going there.

It's a terrific piece and honestly after having the P1 Arkham Knight Batman in my collection for a week now, I know this piece is going to turn out wonderfully. But the sculpted hair is such a let down as everyone's said. I would have ordered this in a heartbeat if it had rooted hair. Oh, well. There's a Keaton Batman and probably a Bale Batman coming out from them so my money will be going there.

Yes, I have that also. Amazing how they can get that Batman piece so right and fail so hard with this one.

I think it looks really good. Yea it could have been better but it looks pretty awesome the way it is

Back