• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1:1 T-800 Battle Damaged Endoskeleton bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:
I bought it in 'mint/undisplayed/ condition from the original owner and never displayed it. The only reason I'm selling it is to fund a 1:1 Arnold. All original packaging and both boxes are included.

500 plus shipping and fees.

I'm interested to see how you're collection is evolving. :gun I've seen some interesting threads started by you lately.

Daaaaamnn binny, what am I looking at for the Shipping on this Piece? I may be interested...

Great price on a great piece. It's gonna be hard to find a better price. I have this or I would be on it like Rosie O'Donnell on a glazed doughnut:naughty Buy it now or suffer once SALVATION comes out and these are nowhere to be found. Good luck on your sale jbinny.

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Don't say things like that, I just shelled out like 1000 bucks for the T-800 Arnold 1:1 bust, i cant afford this guy for a little while:sick

Great price on a great piece. It's gonna be hard to find a better price. I have this or I would be on it like Rosie O'Donnell on glazed doughnut:naughty Buy it now or suffer once SALVATION comes out and these are nowhere to be found. Good luck on your sale jbinny.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Don't say things like that, I just shelled out like 1000 bucks for the T-800 Arnold 1:1 bust, i cant afford this guy for a little while:sick

CHRIS! CHRIS! Calm down! You made a promise :D Just looking out for ya bro. :lol

Yeah I agree, I think once Salvation comes out the prices on the BD are gonna get close to what the clean version sells for. Then again maybe not since SS is still offering them, but I think they're still gonna be in higher demand.

Good luck with the sale binny!

Yeah I agree, I think once Salvation comes out the prices on the BD are gonna get close to what the clean version sells for. Then again maybe not since SS is still offering them, but I think they're still gonna be in higher demand.

Good luck with the sale binny!

I think every Terminator piece will have a price jump :cool:

It will be interesting to see when the BD version sells out!

good luck on the sale, Jake

I would sell someone's elses left nutt to buy this, but *sigh* no volunteers so far!

I would sell someone's elses left nutt to buy this, but *sigh* no volunteers so far!

Yeah I don't think you would get too many volunteers on that one. :lol It looks like the BD version will be around for a while, so save up and I'm sure you'll be able to score one! It's worth every penny, which is alot of them! :D

This still for sale? :horror. I'll be shocked if no one had bought this yet

This still for sale? :horror. I'll be shocked if no one had bought this yet

This is the one he is selling....
83331press01001hx3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back