1:1 Nosferatu Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that bust. Man I wish I could snag one of those! I love the stylization, really adds to the mood of the piece.

I just got my 10 days notice for this Bust.

I'm afraid I will have to lest this one go :monkey2 Recently got a good deal on a statue I been looking for :(

Please post pics for those that keep this.

Wow SS have been giving alot of speedy shipping dates recently. Some of the items shipping have only been up for preorder a matter of months!
I like it:D

Is your shipped already? :)

Nope, just got the 10 day notice and don't know if I am in the first or second shipment. I think I ordered when it first went up, so I should be in the first shipment.

I'm keeping my exclusive order as well. I don't know if I'll keep it after I see it but I was impressed enough at SDCC to make this my first 1:1 bust. Although I like FrankenFan's photoshop version better. :cool:

I don't get it why that made a normal version and the exclusive? Then there'll be a SSE. They should've made the "hat" version as a normal edition and SSE as en exclusive.

Back