1:1 Life Size Jawa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's just happy to see you...

I think it'd be awesome for Sideshow to do an OT 1:1 Yoda. I love my bust though so I think I would be okay passing on the full figure. I'd still love a 1:1 PT Yoda.

Will it be like that pregnant Barbie a few years ago where you can then take the baby out and have a newborn Jawa?

If I ever got one of these I would pose him in my backyard,peeking behind my shed at night with his eyes lighting up, so it'd freak my neighbors out.

Be interesting to see how this turns out... I'd love a Jawa, but at this point I'll keep holding out for a 1:1 Wicket :rock

Be interesting to see how this turns out... I'd love a Jawa, but at this point I'll keep holding out for a 1:1 Wicket :rock

That 1:1 Wicket would probably cost some serious coin if we are talking about fur applications on a lifesize piece. Great idea for an ewok though!! Bring on Logray after Wicket!!

I would hope if they make an Ewok they'd be able to make a small fur suit for him, rather than hairing a large piece. In some ways it would be similar to making a costume replica if done right.

Ewoks. :lol

ewok-dead.gif

Because I totally am... I would sell stuff in order to be able to get a 1:1 Wicket. Already have the vintage figure, the vintage stuffed toy (from when I was a kid) and the Medicom 1/6, so lifesize is one I'd buy as well.

I'd also take a PF if offered :lecture

Because I totally am... I would sell stuff in order to be able to get a 1:1 Wicket. Already have the vintage figure, the vintage stuffed toy (from when I was a kid) and the Medicom 1/6, so lifesize is one I'd buy as well.

Me too...wife tried to throw out the stuffed one when we moved but I couldn't let him go.

Not a fan of Ewoks in general but I'd take a Wicket.

i would think that a 1:1 wicket body could be fashioned from a large teddy bear with some work ...:lol.........but the head would be a whole different story. was there ever a furred wicket mask? sounds like it could be a challenge but not impossible..............:dunno

We need a new 1:1 Yoda that isn't in a silly Kung-Fu Matrix pose or weilding a lightsaber.

In other words, OT Yoda or nothing.

I want a Yoda Puppet. I want Sideshow to make a 1:1 Yoda Puppet, not something out of Polystone, not something made of plastic, I want it to look so much like the film prop you expect Frank Oz's hand to be shoved up it.

I want a Yoda Puppet. I want Sideshow to make a 1:1 Yoda Puppet, not something out of Polystone, not something made of plastic, I want it to look so much like the film prop you expect Frank Oz's hand to be shoved up it.

It's hard to read that and look at your signature image without having my mind wander to the dark side.

Back