• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1:1 HCG Clean Endoskull

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RabagaZt

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello! Up for sale this time is my 1:1 HCG clean endoskull that need a new owner cause I dont have enough space for him anymore. As far as I can tell there is nothing wrong with the bust; both eyes light up, the sound plays, and I cant find any damage on the bust.
Both boxes are still there, but I no longer own the white stuff thats used to cover up the endoskull. I asked in the "Endoskull rollcall"-thread about alternate packaging and they said Cling wrap so I'll use that.

I'm asking 400$+shipping for this bust, and shipping to Europe is 65$ and rest of the world is 150$. So I guess this sale is for us in Europe ;)

Payment will be with PayPal.

Update 17/09-2009!
I re-inspected the bust today and found some minor flaws, if you're interested in seeing pictures of it let me know and I share a link with you. The reason I dont share it here in public is that its a rapishare-link that can only be downloaded 10 times if my memory is correct.

Sold!

Last edited:
Good luck with the sale buddy,the Shipping cost is indeed expensive in norway,please understand why Rabagazt charge so much for shipping.
Every Time i sell something here or ebay i pay up around 20$ from my own wallet for a Boxed 1/6 Figure because i have to if i want to sell anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back