•SPettersenart• "Mr. Chain-Blue Lightning" (Josey Wales) Status: SHIPPING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: •SPettersenart• "Mr. Chain-Blue Lightning" (Josey Wales) FINAL PICS + Pre-Order I

Wonderful mate!

Re: •SPettersenart• "Mr. Chain-Blue Lightning" (Josey Wales) FINAL PICS + Pre-Order I

That's fantastic! Great work, and, again, it's great to see some of Eastwood's non-Leone or Harry films getting some attention. I've always had a soft spot for Wales, since it's probably the closest I'll ever get to having Clint Eastwood star in a Jonah Hex film that actually does the character Justice and, also, y'know, stars Clint Eastwood. Not to mention the fact that it's a genuinely amazing movie.:lol

Last edited:

Looks awesome Scott! Are there going to be H&C sets? if so how much do they run? Thanks!

That is bad ass.

What x-tra are you getting that the h/c set won't have?

Fantastic job as usual Scott. Beautiful work. :clap:yess::hi5::lecture

Would be sweet if you did Unforgiven

Thank you guys- Pre-Order is up and running.

Best-S.

Does it look like there may be a h/c option?

4391_5_large.jpg

The attention to detail is exceptional.
I cant tell but does he have the gold belt buckle?
Also, the jacket in the photo looks black/ blue, not grey.
I'm sure its the lighting. Even in the movie it looks that way in some sceens.

Last edited:

View attachment 110970

I can tell but does he have the gold belt buckle?

"Please Note: Boots, Metal Spurs and Belt buckle shown are not final. These will be improved upon and be more accurate."

View attachment 110970

I cant tell but does he have the gold belt buckle?

"Please Note: Boots, Metal Spurs and Belt buckle shown are not final. These will be improved upon and be more accurate."

Thanks! I haven't seen this picture before- cool find!
The buckle wasn't completed in time for the pre-order pics but it will be screen accurate- it's brass:
Screen Shot 2014-04-11 at 8.20.25 AM.jpg

The boots will have screen accurate metal spurs. They were still being cast at the time I took pictures.
Same with the final fabric boots.

Yeah it's always hard to tell the true color of clothing on screen. The coat color looks different in a lot of pictures. It's all in shadow in that picture so it looks black but more often than not it looks like this:
Screen Shot 2014-03-14 at 4.27.05 PM.jpg

10300084_245926752263848_1272679834181199506_n.jpg

Btw- is anyone interested in H&C Kits?
If there is enough interest I will offer them but otherwise I will be phasing them out. Full sets are still available for a limited time!

Thanks-S.

Sorry. My brain ommited the buckle part.
Kids, stay away from heavy drugs. There not so good for ya.

looks amazing cant afford full set though. maybe able to do the H&C set if offered.

Back