Action Figure LIMTOYS 1/6 - Android Become Human - The Investigator / Nines - REVEAL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they wait another 5 years longer, Limtoys can release the figure to coincide with Quantic Dream's inevitable remaster of the game ;D

I'm just confused what there is to defend here. A 5 YEAR pre-order. If you had a kid the month this was released, they'd be almost 5 years old, walking, talking, probably in school, thats an insane amount of time.
I can hardly sympathize. I saw it coming. I made a post years ago expressing my concern, and hordes of people started attacking me for criticizing their favorite company. Worse yet, it got me kicked off the Facebook group for "causing aggravation".

My intention wasn't to slander LIM. I value what they make, and I don't want to see them go. I tried to question their practice based on factuality, and challenged people to set a higher bar for how much they can tolerate from a company. I tried to signal a warning, and I got absolutely villified.

I wonder how many of those people then, are complaining about this now. This is the cost of their blind loyalty to a commetcial brand. They can go to hell with their whining.

Last edited:
I'm just confused what there is to defend here. A 5 YEAR pre-order. If you had a kid the month this was released, they'd be almost 5 years old, walking, talking, probably in school, thats an insane amount of time.
Haha yeah that is insane 😬
If some of us are lucky to live to a 100, a 5 year wait is like 5% of your life just waiting for a this figure 😅
I think if some ppl paid this in full back then, its almost criminal, especially with false promises and little to no updates.

generic android man whose name I can't even remember from a game I played and nobody talks about.
Ha! Well bc you can’t remember “Connor” and feel he’s a random android man doesn’t make it fact that no one else can. Sure he’s not as popular as Geralt and it’s more of a cult following - hence my niche description - my point was to illustrate that time doesn’t necessarily render something less desirable.

Also as stated I have my doubts as well, just simply answering your question if anyone was still waiting for it. I am, though I don’t know how to truly quantify that.

The thing is many people will have experienced a change in their life or their financial situation in 5 years. Like when you get a kid or your own house or are planning your wedding, it’s likely you stop collecting or don’t collect as much figures as you used to.

On top of that the game is turning 6 years old and there’s no hype around it anymore.

Even if Connor released tomorrow I’m willing to bet a large quantity of people who ordered him way back when don’t even want him. Ffs just cancel the whole thing and give people their money back. 5 years is insane.

Last edited:
We really should be asking ourselves. At what point in time is our money and our desire for this long overdue figure truly gone? How much longer can we wait?

Imagine if every company started doing this. At what point do we draw the line?

The 7 year mark? The 10 year mark?

This whole situation also made me realise there is no store policy for this at the retailors. At what point do we automatically get refunded by them if they just keep the status of the figures development in limbo? They are the first ever figure company to stretch the boundaries of pre-order this far.

We really should be asking ourselves. At what point in time is our money and our desire for this long overdue figure truly gone? How much longer can we wait?

This whole situation also made me realise there is no store policy for this at the retailors. At what point do we automatically get refunded by them if they just keep the status of the figures development in limbo? They are the first ever figure company to stretch the boundaries of pre-order this far.
-deleted-

You do realise that YOU can just ask the store you ordered from for a refund? The store won’t cancel it automatically.
I’m very certain that if you do that your woes will disappear for this figure(s) you barely want anymore. Are people so resistant to lose a $25-50 deposit?

Last edited:

I still remember, that one of the guys from Lim first teased some renders of MGS 2 Snake in 2017 and nothing has transpired since then, except for more renders. So, it's technically the 7 year mark for that :lol.

I get the impression that they've bit off more than they could chew, and would need to inevitably drop some projects in order to better manage their limited resources. As for deposits, it would be annoying if those were NRDs and couldn't be refunded either way.

Back