Hot Toys Power of the Darkside exhibit..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine it.... Jaxxon, Jar Jar, Rose Tico, Mando s3 Jack Black, Lizzo, that Jabbas palace singer from the SE, Peli Motto, Lumpy, the kid from Caravan of Courage and one of the kids from Young Jedi Adventures all on a shelf together....
I think you're forgetting some folks...

Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 08-43-25 What is this ! The Power Rangers r_BookOfBobaFett.png

Howard's saving them for next year's "The Power of the Dorkside" Exhibition. :monkey3
I remember wondering when news of the Drash character leaked before her BOBF appearance: Could it be that Disney is introducing a cool new character (akin to this Doctor Aphra I've just learned about) that will go on to become a beloved, recurring character? Alas, not even close.

Silly me. :lol

Has this exhibit finished yet??? If not, think any more announcements are due?? Or was Kit Fisto the last figure announced during the event (though that one was not announced as part of the event).
I think Kit was a separate release and not part of that dark side exhibition.

I think Kit was a separate release and not part of that dark side exhibition.
Which I already mentioned, just mentioning it was the last announcement while exhibition was on, so might indicate no more darkside event figures coming. I kinda hope a couple more announcements for it happen (Grievous, TROS Palps, Dooku)

I would expect an Acolyte announcement or two this week (if HT is doing any figures from the show).

Not sure if we’ll see anything from that show until after the season airs and if it is financially worth doing figures on. Unless Lucasfilm asks them to do a figure or two of the leads to help promote the series a bit.

Ahsoka was different due to the bulk of the characters already being established from TCW, Rebels and Legends and the general hype around the show.

It's weird that Hot Toys never shared a trailer or announced anything from the Acolyte.

Same thing happened with Andor, but the Acolyte looks like a toy commercial compared to Andor.

Back