Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got confidence they will, they know the outrage they caused with the HS shown in the prototypes, even in China's side. I'm sure we will see a situation like with RE Cloud

Snip.JPG

Little bit of progress on my Royal Arms Armiger display. Trying to be minimalist with the ring but it's gonna have to be at least 65cm across to fit them all at the appropriate distance from each other and from Noctis. Think I'm gonna have the ring itself connect to the display base that comes with the kit.

The pommel of each weapon is removable so you can slip them into an o-ring on an arm popping up from the ring.

Last edited:
So apparently SGD should be shipping the rest of Tifas clothing starting today we should see oversea collectors post pictures soon, and hopefully early June maybe even next week for people living in the US

Sorry yes, 1:3 scale. Like I said, it’s my first big one so I don't know a thing or two about this stuff haha

Last edited:
I've got confidence they will, they know the outrage they caused with the HS shown in the prototypes, even in China's side. I'm sure we will see a situation like with RE Cloud

If I'm not mistaken, GT based their Tifa off her promotional photos. Expectations on GT's Tifa is high and went higher when ACG announced their entry. I really don't mind GT delaying the release date of Tifa, so long as they perfect Tifa to at least 80% likeness.

it’s hard for cloud to hold the First Tsurugi Fusion Swords I noticed

I think it's because that version of the sword in the picture is not really meant to be held. In the Deluxe version there's a thinner version of the sword which looks much better when held and I can see in the picture it's actually in the bike sheathe.

If you had to be pedantic, he shouldn't really be holding it as it looks like he wields 2 of them where actually it's only the one.

Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 15.26.23.png

I think it's because that version of the sword in the picture is not really meant to be held. In the Deluxe version there's a thinner version of the sword which looks much better when held and I can see in the picture it's actually in the bike sheathe.

If you had to be pedantic, he shouldn't really be holding it as it looks like he wields 2 of them where actually it's only the one.

View attachment 703781
True!! Luckily his fingers are kinda bendy so I made him able to hold it anyways. I put the one sword in the sheathe just so the bike looked stacked and full of swords (and I didn't know where to put the extra one) 😂

View attachment 703781
I was referring to the whole fusion sword combined.

On both of my copies using the “2nd hands” to hold the sword the figure has difficulty holding it upright and the shoulders tend to drop down.

That’s what I was referring to.

I was referring to the whole fusion sword combined.

On both of my copies using the “2nd hands” to hold the sword the figure has difficulty holding it upright and the shoulders tend to drop down.

That’s what I was referring to.
Ohhhh. Personally I haven't tried. It is very heavy. I like how it looks lower to the ground

Well SGD Studio just updated their page the battle suit and accessories plus the purple dress will be shipped out in 2 to 3 weeks hopefully this is the last delay

If I'm not mistaken, GT based their Tifa off her promotional photos. Expectations on GT's Tifa is high and went higher when ACG announced their entry. I really don't mind GT delaying the release date of Tifa, so long as they perfect Tifa to at least 80% likeness.
I agree. Delay her until they get it near perfect. Or as good as it’s going to get, like with Cloud.

Hi everyone! I see a lot of "Sephiroths" in Taobao for pre-order, is this a new AC version? Do you know if we have more info about this release?

Got the first few Bring Arts in from Hobby Genki the other day. It was my first order with them, so I was glad everything went smoothly. I'll never get over how it can take three days for FedEx to get something from Japan to my door, yet FedEx ground takes a week to go from coast to coast

I've got all of Bring Arts on order with Hobby Genki, so I'll probably just stick with these. It's really all I wanted from FF7 merch. I picked up the VTS and GT Cloud just because there wasn't really anything else. But this is more of my preference, since this is how I remember the FF7 crew. I'm super pleased with them. I wish there were materia that I could slot into the Buster Sword, that was a nice feature on the Game Toys figure.

I was looking forward to Game Toys putting out more FF7 stuff, but seeing as how that is looking increasingly unlikely, these are great. Having the whole crew in this format compared to just having Tifa and Cloud as 12-inch figures, hands down the Bring Arts are the way to go. I had the old Bandai Extra Knights from way back in the day, so it's cool to get a 'remake' of those.

FF7.jpg

Last edited:
Back