DBS Dream Fairy Match Girl "Nana" ("Yuna")

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Angel Hunnie

Her First Dress and Shoe set should arrive before the month is through~

(at 1/3~1/4 Scale, these are quite large, as Doll Fashions generally go)

Last edited:
It will Be at least another Day before the first of Yuna's two new Dresses arrive...
so i took the time to rework the Fit of her original Blouse and Skirt set to allow for the added bulk of her Cotton Bra and Panties.

also; got her a Black pair of the same white, Ballet-style slipper flats as shown above... and even dressed up her previously quite minimalist original Blouse some;

Last edited:
Found her a Far-Superior-quality Wig... to replace the admittedly rather cheap-looking and ill-fitting one that she had come supplied with;

- NEW -

- ORIGINAL -

Last edited:
Stumbled upon this Screencap from some Anime (Don't Know the Name)
and couldn't help but be instantly struck by the similarities~

Last edited:
I had Gotten this dress for her direct from a Chinese source last month... before coming across that lovely Sailor-style affair shown above. it's taking a while to arrive, and as of 6-11-24 it has just barely cleared U.S. Customs.

it probably wont look bad on her... but i think it has already been decidedly obsoleted/eclipsed by that adorable Sailor Dress.

oh well; perhaps it will offer it's own charms. it was only like $13.00 USD Shipped in any case...

Last edited:
Got these lovely Miko (Japanese Shrine Maiden) Sets from HOBBY SEARCH.
they are AZONE sets... intended for their 45/50cm. Dolls.

they just arrived yesterday (6-10-24) and they are going to require moderate alterations to fit Yuna right at all. Wish me Luck~

Last edited:
Back