Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xs85eCF.jpg

I hate any YouTube Video with red circles and or red arrows in the preview cap. And this one has them both! Lol
So f!#k no I won’t watch it.
The only thing worse is the video creators over the top reaction in the preview cap, always a pass.

*scrambles for blood pressure meds*

Yeah I think there was concept art for that in Infinity War. I didn't know they actually filmed it. :D

This past Saturday was the one year anniversary of opening night (Thursday "preview" night) for Endgame, so I celebrated with an anniversary viewing. I've seen this movie a lot, and it still blows me away.
Celebrating the anniversary of opening night was somewhat bittersweet, because as much as I love the MCU and totally look forward to what's coming, it's going to be really hard to ever top this moment. Plus, the theatrical experience was just amazing. The interaction and pure nerd joy was like being at a concert. It's going to be a long time before going to the theater again is ever remotely close to this.

This past Saturday was the one year anniversary of opening night (Thursday "preview" night) for Endgame, so I celebrated with an anniversary viewing. I've seen this movie a lot, and it still blows me away.
Celebrating the anniversary of opening night was somewhat bittersweet, because as much as I love the MCU and totally look forward to what's coming, it's going to be really hard to ever top this moment. Plus, the theatrical experience was just amazing. The interaction and pure nerd joy was like being at a concert. It's going to be a long time before going to the theater again is ever remotely close to this.

Yep it is still an awesome movie for me and going to the theater was special. My wife and I are very selective on what we go see nowadays. Too expensive to go see everything. Great finale for the main players that wanted to leave. Captain America and Iron Man's stories together were great to see and the relationship that changed and grew was a big part of why I loved the Marvel movies.

Yeah the experience of watching this on opening night will forever be one of the most memorable moments in cinema for me. People generally keep very quiet in theaters here. Sure we'd laugh, cry or gasp at moments of a movie, but rarely do people cheer or clap at a film. This movie had all that. It was like a concert as you said.

I got lucky on my opening night showing of EG last year, as I happened to have two relatively knowledgeable CBM fans sitting directly behind me. As we were waiting for the movie to start (which was about an hour or so), I patiently listened to the two of them discuss all of the CBMs of the past decade (the MCU, Amazing Spider-Man movies, etc.). You would have to have been there to hear them to truly understand just how entertaining it was. I could have listened to the two of them talk all night. :lol

Needless to say, EG was one of those rare instances where I actually enjoyed having an audience.

Yep it is still an awesome movie for me and going to the theater was special. My wife and I are very selective on what we go see nowadays. Too expensive to go see everything. Great finale for the main players that wanted to leave. Captain America and Iron Man's stories together were great to see and the relationship that changed and grew was a big part of why I loved the Marvel movies.

Watching EG for the first time was without a doubt one of the greatest theatrical experiences of my life.

Yea the theater was packed. So much energy and love. Marvel really blew up big time

I kind of forgot what my theater was like which was a good thing for me. Not really packed. I saw it a few days later by design. I can't stand people just completely losing it cheering and clapping and standing up. I don't mind a few cheers, but come on man, let me hear the damn movie, you know?

I still remember the garbage that was TFA theater, fitting really.

DURRRR DAT DA HAN SOLO. DURR DAT DA FALCON. DURR DAT DA ANAKIN SABER. Holy ****, every ****ing OT thing was stand up, scream, clap. If I didn't watch the trailer, I'd have no idea what Han said when he first appeared. Still pisses me off to this day.

Back