1:6 Scale Terminator Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, most of what you see in the above picture are the old 0.2mm resolution scans + one or three old 0.1mm resolution scans. The software has updated since then, so I will probably have to rescan everything again.

The neck and spine and rectangular piece on the chest that I have with my kit are not perfect or complete... so I am looking for better sources to get scans from. So far no luck. But yeah, for the T1 I will add the vertical line on the front and back of the neck piece.

+ I will try to sculpt the T1 hands.

PT Studios are only doing severely limited runs, and they are quite expensive, so there's no chance for someone like me to be able to afford one, let alone getting in on the run. They are usually all sold out when they start producing the castings.

While I'm working on things I thought I might as well slowly go through and making multi-view orthographic images of the scans.

(My kit only came with this 1 style, but it may just be how the LFS kit was decided to be made and the original may have had two separate sculpts... or, like the LFS kit... only one basic sculpt and then the way the toes were attached made them different.) On the T1 the main horisontal piece wasn't solid. It appears to be a cutout that was bent in on itself, so has a gap between the top and the bottom. It seems it was filled in on the T2 ones making that piece solid.

Ankle

Ankle.jpg

Leg - Lower - Ankle

Leg-Lower-Ankle.jpg

Just one more for today.

From what I've found there is only 1 sculpt for both shin pieces. The ones from my kit has the front top edge sanded, so please be aware of this when using this as reference. It is missing details in that area - the depression above the cross depression. With ghostman's permission I can do a similar reference image of his photogrammetry created 3D model as it has that area intact, or he could do it himself if he wanted.

Also be mindful that it may be difficult to determine if the warp seen in these parts are on the original production made pieces for the movies or happened later when things were molded and cast for various things, such as the LFS kits.

Leg - Lower

Leg-Lower.jpg

Back