Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only much better than Endgame.
Sorry but I just won’t go that far Endgame was and remains the culmination of a historic triumph of cinema one that forged a new path of how entertainment is created.

EG Cap was and remains a master class of character celebration.

IW/EG were not movies they were a live rock concert!

Last edited:
Sorry but I just won’t go that far Endgame was and remains the culmination off a historic triumph of cinema one that forged a new path of how entertainment is created.

EG Cap was and remains a master class of the celebration of that character.

Endgame was still very good, it just revisited previous movies and didn't bring a whole new movie to the table. Plus it really felt too long - didn't need to see Hulk handing out tacos, Cap listening to the director playing another character, some other small moments for a tighter film. It did deliver on great moments with Cap and Iron Man.

Sorry but I just won’t go that far Endgame was and remains the culmination of a historic triumph of cinema one that forged a new path of how entertainment is created.

EG Cap was and remains a master class of character celebration.

Loved Endgame…but Infinity War was a lot better…if we’re talking about the entire MCU saga including Endgame, I don’t have a good argument against it. If we are evaluating Endgame as a standalone movie versus ZSJL as a standalone movie…I’m doubling down on my previous comment that ZSJL was better. And this is me speaking as a huge fan of the MCU.

Jeez guess the fanbase is very dedicated. Stil a crap universe to me. But I’m glad to see dc atleast getting success from fans even if it’s still divided. Can’t wait for dc fandom tho

Either that or a desperation bordering on insanity lol...
200.gif

Back