Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess snoopy was right. There are lots of Snyder fans out there. Don’t know where the hell the came from in such a short period of time but hey.

Jeez guess the fanbase is very dedicated. Stil a crap universe to me. But I’m glad to see dc atleast getting success from fans even if it’s still divided. Can’t wait for dc fandom tho
lol

4i1w8y6jyzk71.jpg

The kick should be in the balls because that what it feels like.
Yep, although the bits of info trickling out from the Discovery take-over are slowly giving me a little hope we are headed in the right direction for the Snyderverse.

1). Listening to what customers want is top priority
2). Re-application to start using WarnerMax again as a logo and brand.

It makes total sense to re-instate WarnerMax or whatever they want to call it, but a separate streaming department within Warner. Not movies and TV decided by one person. Hamada has said himself that TV is simply for offshoots from the movies.

They clearly have no idea how to bring long story telling format to TV and make it good TV. Like the Mandalorian or Boba Fett or Obi Wan will undoubtedly be.

The thing is they have the f#*king perfect long format candidate staring them in the face. Zack Snyders Justice League 2 & 3 and a Batman/Deathstroke series.

Damn, that's deep ! I doubt many directors or editors would go to that length. Could have been a happy accident that they were close so decided to edit it like that. But damn. There's no way in hell Joss Weadon would have gone to that extent. Even if he'd had all the time in the world.
Well to accomplish that specific task is very easy but to accomplish it in a way that benefits the narrative is super challenging and to that I say Snyder succeeded tremendously.

Well to accomplish that specific task is very easy but to accomplish it in a way that benefits the narrative is super challenging and to that I say Snyder succeeded tremendously.
???????? How does that happy coincidence benefit the narrative in any way whatsoever? I wonder if he made Bjork's friend sniff that sweater for a beat longer just so he could say he had that planned lol....

In related news, I brushed my teeth at the exact same time this morning as I did yesterday. Yay me!

If that was indeed deliberate I'd love someone to ask Zack point blank just how that makes the story more awesome just to see what he says, lol.

I can just picture him describing his intentions to the Screen Rant Pitch Meeting guy, "whoa, inexplicably syncing death and resurrection time stamps is tight!"

I
If that was indeed deliberate I'd love someone to ask Zack point blank just how that makes the story more awesome just to see what he says, lol.

I can just picture him describing his intentions to the Screen Rant Pitch Meeting guy, "whoa, syncing death and resurrection time stamps is tight!"
It’s kinda like poetry, it rhymes. More than anything I think it just indicates his level of care and passion for the project that he’d bother with such a small detail that would largely go unnoticed.

C’mon Buff give credit where credit is due it is indeed a very unique easter egg that actually inputs some level of emotion into the narrative when the easter egg is thought about which is in itself very rare.

C’mon Buff give credit where credit is due it is indeed a very unique easter egg that actually inputs some level of emotion into the narrative when the easter egg is thought about which is in itself very rare.
It's a unique Easter egg, I'll grant you that. However, when I think about it the word that comes to mind is pointless. And I'm not being critical of Snyder here, but rather those of you trying to build this up into anything other than what it is - a coincidence.

It's a unique Easter egg, I'll grant you that. However, when I think about it the word that comes to mind is pointless. And I'm not being critical of Snyder here, but rather those of you trying to build this up into anything other than what it is - a coincidence.
But everything in life is pointless even our very existence so totally not fair to single out this easter egg lol

But everything in life is pointless even our very existence so totally not fair to single out this easter egg lol
:lol

I hardly ever listen cause it's all a lie
Almost everything is a waste of time
I never really cared and I never really tried
It never really matters so whatever, never mind

- From Hard Luck Kid by Beach Slang

Back