Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh doggone it. I figured WB was going to be ultra petty and keep ZSJL as an HBO Max exclusive in the US permanantly so I imported a 4K blu ray for above retail.

Hopefully we'll get further numbers showing WB that JL2 & 3 shouldn't be written off entirely yet.

I ordered mine through Zavvi and will have it in a couple days. Apparently the US version just has both the 4k and and blu rays included with no special features. I got it for $30 shipped with a coupon. Not really worried about the blu rays but sucks that none of them will have a digital code or the Grey edition.

on a related note i just got my release the snyder cut book delivered from amazon uk ,had it on order since march ,stock just arrived i suppose , so anyone in the uk who wants it ,get it while you can

203425309_4407152702649756_1241165072062267790_n.jpg

HBOMax launched over here, and pf curse my first movie was ZSJL.
And what a great movie it is! I was surprised at how much stuff I hadn't noticed on my first two viewings... It has its cringe-worthy moments, but damn it is one hell of a ride.
Will give the B&W version a go next week.

So I did watch the Justice is Grey edition, and it looks gorgeous.
I think it even helps some of the dodgy green screens (like Hippolyte's ride) look much better, because the B&W lends the effects a "vintage" quality that make them look almost epic.
There are some drawbacks, though, because the lack of color makes some of the action in the more CGI-heavy scenes hard to follow, a lot of the detail sort of blends together in the greys. However, it's really beautiful to watch. If you're planning on watching it again, I highly recommend the Justice is Grey edition.

All the special edition Steelbooks should be coming out for this hopefully, along with the 4K IMAX version of BvS. Can't wait!

So I did watch the Justice is Grey edition, and it looks gorgeous.
I think it even helps some of the dodgy green screens (like Hippolyte's ride) look much better, because the B&W lends the effects a "vintage" quality that make them look almost epic.
There are some drawbacks, though, because the lack of color makes some of the action in the more CGI-heavy scenes hard to follow, a lot of the detail sort of blends together in the greys. However, it's really beautiful to watch. If you're planning on watching it again, I highly recommend the Justice is Grey edition.
Agreed, normally I despise black and white movies but I prefer Justice is Grey.

is that the usa version ,and does it have any extra special features,commentary ,black and white version ect thanks for any info you can share

Back