Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umm why is Cavill returning to the USA with a new hairdo that looks like Clark.

Isn’t BA shooting right now.

45A67FFA-264C-4F18-9CC3-C623F97787A0.jpeg

Sad thing is I want to buy Army of the Dead but no dice either it seems like a bunch of movies are streaming exclusive and it sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I imagine when Netflix pays the entire production cost of a movie it only makes financial sense to them to make it exclusive to their subscribers.

I imagine when Netflix pays the entire production cost of a movie it only makes financial sense to them to make it exclusive to their subscribers.

Sometimes I just want to load it from my movies folder than scrolling through Netflix/hbomax?s UI just to find it buried under a different section since I already watched them!!

The stuff you find on Facebook, the platform was Migu, Endgame?s current number is 240million
e74f55694e2280b8bdfb191d97873170.jpg

LOL

Back at number 1 in the UK!

Sure this will ruffle some feathers of those who haven't thought about it since it released yet keep coming back because it plays on their minds ;)

Sometimes I just want to load it from my movies folder than scrolling through Netflix/hbomax?s UI just to find it buried under a different section since I already watched them!!

The stuff you find on Facebook, the platform was Migu, Endgame?s current number is 240million
e74f55694e2280b8bdfb191d97873170.jpg

LOL

Yep. The fact that WB have not spoken to Zack Snyder at all since ZSJL debuted and the fact WB USA have not released any viewer stats/data shows clearly that it was a huge success.

They have been so negative to ZSJL the whole way along that if it was a failure, they would have been displaying it to the world by now.

Just hope Zaslav does "clean house", as some are saying....

Didn’t even realize this thread existed until I saw it under “similar threads” in the new forum app! (I like the new forum app btw (y))

A few days ago I noticed a “region free” version of ZSJL 4K disk on Amazon but it’s ridiculously priced at $70-something with tax and shipping (no Prime free shipping on it). So I’ll wait until it’s finally released in the US at the usual $29.99.

Now that I’ve seen AotD I wanted to unsubscribe from HBO Max on general principles at the end of this billing cycle, to register my outrage with WB at it’s handling of the DCEU, and ZSJL in particular. But wife wants us to keep it because there’s a lot of content on there that she wants to watch that‘s unrelated to WB’s ******** on Zack Snyder. Ditto myself tbh. I’m curious to see Red Son (love the novel). We have yet to watch Lovecraft Country. I’ve never seen Blade Runner The Final Cut (always loved the theater release, very curious) and classics like Eyes Wide Shut and The Aviator. There’s a long list of those films that I just never had time to see. Wife wants to see In the Heights when it releases. Etc. No denying that they do have an impressive library, rivaling Netflix and Disney Plus.

Hoping now for a IMAX aspect ratio release of MoS with its extended scenes. I‘d love to watch the trilogy that way, namely 1) MoS 4K IMAX, 2) BvS 4K IMAX, 3) ZSJL 4K. Otherwise it’ll be with the standard MoS 4K disk. Anyway, that’s how I intend to finally get around to watching the BvS IMAX release.

As for any possible continuation of the Snyderverse, to be brutally honest I’m not getting my hopes up. We’ve been burned too many times already with that. But if AT&T’s Stankey was theoretically upset at how WB (Emmerich) obstructed what they clearly wanted to do with ZSJL, then this merger with Discovery/Zaslav may be a way of sticking it to WB as a parting shot as they bail from the streaming biz.

Didn’t even realize this thread existed until I saw it under “similar threads” in the new forum app! (I like the new forum app btw (y))

A few days ago I noticed a “region free” version of ZSJL 4K disk on Amazon but it’s ridiculously priced at $70-something with tax and shipping (no Prime free shipping on it). So I’ll wait until it’s finally released in the US at the usual $29.99.

Now that I’ve seen AotD I wanted to unsubscribe from HBO Max on general principles at the end of this billing cycle, to register my outrage with WB at it’s handling of the DCEU, and ZSJL in particular. But wife wants us to keep it because there’s a lot of content on there that she wants to watch that‘s unrelated to WB’s ******** on Zack Snyder. Ditto myself tbh. I’m curious to see Red Son (love the novel). We have yet to watch Lovecraft Country. I’ve never seen Blade Runner The Final Cut (always loved the theater release, very curious) and classics like Eyes Wide Shut and The Aviator. There’s a long list of those films that I just never had time to see. Wife wants to see In the Heights when it releases. Etc. No denying that they do have an impressive library, rivaling Netflix and Disney Plus.

Hoping now for a IMAX aspect ratio release of MoS with its extended scenes. I‘d love to watch the trilogy that way, namely 1) MoS 4K IMAX, 2) BvS 4K IMAX, 3) ZSJL 4K. Otherwise it’ll be with the standard MoS 4K disk. Anyway, that’s how I intend to finally get around to watching the BvS IMAX release.

As for any possible continuation of the Snyderverse, to be brutally honest I’m not getting my hopes up. We’ve been burned too many times already with that. But if AT&T’s Stankey was theoretically upset at how WB (Emmerich) obstructed what they clearly wanted to do with ZSJL, then this merger with Discovery/Zaslav may be a way of sticking it to WB as a parting shot as they bail from the streaming biz.
The entire 4k format is region free, one of the benefits. As for a US release, that will probably be released to coincide with the theatrical release of Zack Snyder’s Justice League Part 2 or they may even hold off to release it with Part 3…so mark your calendar, any day now…

Back