Zack Snyder's Justice League - what's your wish list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck, interested to hear your thoughts on it.
Won't give any spoilers, but was decent imo.

A lot of big fight scenes, but some very nice visuals in spots, definitely leaning on a Snyderesque style in many places. They also tried quite a lot of slow mo, but nothing as good as Snyder imo. Black Adam fast movement was also very "Man of Steel" looking which was good. Story wasn't bad, and generally was a nice change to blur the lines between what a hero is or should be.

Some attrocious modern music tracks put in totally the wrong places. Obviously trying to be Marvel, and failing. Probably a wish from Hamada or Emmerich imo. Humour was very Dwayne Johnson, but otherwise OK. Got some laughs in the crowd.

Not sure how they are going to fit him or the Justice Society into the larger DCEU, I guess they can work that out later. But there are definitely ties into other DC movies and characters which is interesting. They just need to iron that all out now with the new regime.

The famous post credit scene made everyone in the theater very excited. I'm in Germany and there is not much cheering etc. but I was surprised how much positive energy there was with the showing of "you know who", and everyone stayed so they knew it was coming. I imagine the film without that would have been a somewhat generic superhero film, but that gave the feeling of a lot more to come. Thank god the new regime is on board and got him added.

That connectedness with a simple post credit scene with Superman is what Hamada and Emmerich just didn't get. I'd totally go see the next one based on that, whereas if it wasn't there I probably wouldn't bothered to see the next installment.

Not sure if I need to get a Hot Toys figure of him or not. But will make that decision later when exchange rates are better.

Last edited:
The wife said Joker's bright green hair lets my collections down so I attacked him with some black wash, a toothbrush and some hair gel. Pretty happy with the results.
My project-1.jpeg

Hi guys,

I am not sure if anyone has noticed, or have an answer.. based on the 2 photos below...
I DON'T SEE KNEE JOINTS.. how is he bending it?
It's gonna be a soft body? or an overlay fabric?
EDIT: I guess the toes are not accurate to the movie as well.. :D

1667406327261.png

1667406345964.png

Hi guys,

I am not sure if anyone has noticed, or have an answer.. based on the 2 photos below...
I DON'T SEE KNEE JOINTS.. how is he bending it?
It's gonna be a soft body? or an overlay fabric?
EDIT: I guess the toes are not accurate to the movie as well.. :D

View attachment 606071

View attachment 606072
Just have a look at the elbows in the pictures. Definitely an over suit. Which works imo.

9/10 he'll be standing there looking bad-ass !

Just have a look at the elbows in the pictures. Definitely an over suit. Which works imo.

9/10 he'll be standing there looking bad-ass !
I guess he will be...
I am still waiting for some news of the shipping of the "Doomsday Overlord"..
nothing yet..

I guess he will be...
I am still waiting for some news of the shipping of the "Doomsday Overlord"..
nothing yet..
not sure if the doomsday overlord is darkside or not but this is what i got in a reply from giant toys this monday when they dispatched my brandon routh superman
should be end of november according to them
mail
Amelia King (GIANTOY)
Oct 31, 2022, 18:42 GMT+8
Hello Chris,
#42700 - SST039 QP927775463GB.
By the other 2 items, if you mean them, Wonder woman and death lord both ships in November, probably end of nov.
mail

Still waiting for some news on this guy...
:D

View attachment 610084
had this as a follow up to my inquiry about november shipping date last given for him by giantoys
see above
mail
Amelia King (GIANTOY)
Dec 1, 2022, 16:13 GMT+8
Hello Chris,
Thank you for informing us of the arrival of the package. Hope you like the item received.
Death god will probably have to wait until the end of December, given the current Covid situation in the southern part of China. 🥹 We'll keep you in the loop!

The 108 Toys figure looks pretty good. I wasn't sold on the Toys Era version, so hopefully this one nails it. Other than Darkseid and Steppenwolf, the only remaining ZSJL figures I'm interested in are Mera, Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern.

had this as a follow up to my inquiry about november shipping date last given for him by giantoys
see above
mail
Amelia King (GIANTOY)
Dec 1, 2022, 16:13 GMT+8
Hello Chris,
Thank you for informing us of the arrival of the package. Hope you like the item received.
Death god will probably have to wait until the end of December, given the current Covid situation in the southern part of China. 🥹 We'll keep you in the loop!
maybe delays due to all the lockdowns in China..

I dunno. Giantoy just delivered my Constantine figure in 2 weeks after I ordered it only 15 days ago.

Welp, that's that then on the whole restore the Snyderverse theory.

Does Cyborg at least have a date yet for those that want him? It'd be nice for fans of that universe to at least have the complete team on shelves.

Back