Zack Snyder's Justice League - what's your wish list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a different pose with the card, but ended back with the Jesus arms in the end, but here's the other pose. Thanks @Alatar and @Hoody999 and yup, it's the really expensive one, but I buy less other things so the jump in quality is more worth it for me! And I loved this version of Joker so really wanted one.

Attachments

• PXL_20211015_134343393.PORTRAIT (1).jpg
    PXL_20211015_134343393.PORTRAIT (1).jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 40
  • PXL_20211015_134737797.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20211015_134737797.PORTRAIT.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 43
  • PXL_20211015_134944712.PORTRAIT (1).jpg
    PXL_20211015_134944712.PORTRAIT (1).jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 40
Got a different pose with the card, but ended back with the Jesus arms in the end, but here's the other pose. Thanks @Alatar and @Hoody999 and yup, it's the really expensive one, but I buy less other things so the jump in quality is more worth it for me! And I loved this version of Joker so really wanted one.
That's awesome Gary !! I wasn't meaning "really expensive" in a bad way. I'm totally with you. If something is important and cool to you, what's that worth ? The headsculpt and paint looks excellent !!

I recently bought a 3rd party Darkseid moulded figure which I had to paint myself for several hundred bucks which I thought was a risk. No idea how the quality was going to be, or if my painting would be up to scratch. But I wanted that Darkseid so bad I decided to spend the money and painted it myself. I'm now so happy with it.

Hot Toys could come out with one at some point down the road, but I reckon mine is just as good.

Here's a few snaps with the phone. Bright LED lights have blown a few of them out a bit. But you get the idea I hope.

P.S DC > Marvel :) they get the top shelf !! :rotfl

Just waiting on Cyborg of course, as well as Black Suit Superman and Knightmare Bats.

IMG_3092.jpg
Darkseid eyes.jpg
Darkseid 1.jpg
Darkseid 2.jpg
Darkseid 4.JPG
Darkseid Full Wall.JPG
Darkseid Group 2.JPG

That's awesome Gary !! I wasn't meaning "really expensive" in a bad way. I'm totally with you. If something is important and cool to you, what's that worth ? The headsculpt and paint looks excellent !!

I recently bought a 3rd party Darkseid moulded figure which I had to paint myself for several hundred bucks which I thought was a risk. No idea how the quality was going to be, or if my painting would be up to scratch. But I wanted that Darkseid so bad I decided to spend the money and painted it myself. I'm now so happy with it.

Hot Toys could come out with one at some point down the road, but I reckon mine is just as good.

Here's a few snaps with the phone. Bright LED lights have blown a few of them out a bit. But you get the idea I hope.

Just waiting on Cyborg of course, as well as Black Suit Superman and Knightmare Bats.

View attachment 541741View attachment 541742View attachment 541743View attachment 541744View attachment 541745View attachment 541746View attachment 541747
Holy cats Hoody! That looks awesome. Amazing work. Something I may consider down the road.

View attachment 541741View attachment 541742View attachment 541743View attachment 541744View attachment 541745View attachment 541746View attachment 541747

Great collection, and that Darkseid is nice, absolutely great painting skills there mate! Definitely ties the JL shelf together nicely! :clap

That Darkseid looks amazing! You did a great job on the paintwork!

And not just that, but your whole collection looks absolutely awesome and I love your shelves! They look very neat and tidy and I love how every figure has it's own personal space so to speak, while still being part of a group. A wonderful set up!

Back