Zack Snyder's Justice League - what's your wish list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The real hope lies in whether the new entity of WB Discovey will get rid of Toby Emmerich which at least makes it possible for the Snyderverse to continue alongside the other directions being taken with the various DC characters. If Emmerich goes and ZSJL performed as well as we hope, there’s a real shot for JL 2 and 3 to get made. But as long as Emmerich is in charge of the DC IPs the Snyderverse will remain dead.

The real hope lies in whether the new entity of WB Discovey will get rid of Toby Emmerich which at least makes it possible for the Snyderverse to continue alongside the other directions being taken with the various DC characters. If Emmerich goes and ZSJL performed as well as we hope, there’s a real shot for JL 2 and 3 to get made. But as long as Emmerich is in charge of the DC IPs the Snyderverse will remain dead.
Yes he is the key. "Fish stinks from the head" as they say. Take him out and most of the hurdles will be removed.

With Snyder being good friends with Nolan and being a big name director in his own right, Zaslav would surely have been talking with some of them and have gotten the real numbers for ZSJL. He said that was his prime directive to speak with talent and keep them at the studio.

I just wish it could all move quicker. However I know Emmerich's contract runs out next year, and hopefully things are moving behind the scenes. Time does give the luxury of being able to potentially plan things better with talent to be available etc. It also gives the studio that potential pot of gold at the end of the covid "rainbow". i.e JL2 in all cinemas would surely do pretty well considering the mainstream positiveness of JL1.

Remember a couple weeks ago when I said these guys were ******** artists and anything they claim to know should be treated as such? Yeah.

How are they ******** artists? Seems to me like a bunch of fans with talents trying to bring something to life, for the fans.
Blatantly making up fake "scoops" that are then debunked to try and get clicks and support from desperate and upset Snyderverse fans? Stealing art? Yeah, bullshiters.

Blatantly making up fake "scoops" that are then debunked to try and get clicks and support from desperate and upset Snyderverse fans? Stealing art? Yeah, bullshiters.
But what's ******** about them saying unfortunately it's been cancelled ???

You have some serious issues with these guys that you're making stuff up in your head....

But what's ******** about them saying unfortunately it's been cancelled ???
The entire project using stolen art when they tried to claim it was original was the ******** part. And hilarious given the supposed emphasis on creator's rights the movement is supposed to embody.
You have some serious issues with these guys that you're making stuff up in your head....

I've made up nothing. The entire situation was a massive cluster****.

Some extra art, looks amazing.

Attachments

• BC92AAF5-55B1-44FB-8F22-7C39D7DBEF1D.jpeg
    BC92AAF5-55B1-44FB-8F22-7C39D7DBEF1D.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 58
  • C5DA2FED-AAC1-42CB-9577-08FE55C47C46.jpeg
    C5DA2FED-AAC1-42CB-9577-08FE55C47C46.jpeg
    225.8 KB · Views: 58
Wow, that’s a pretty hard fall. What was Matt thinking? Now Lightcast has closed down shop. TCN reports Taylor Murphy only appeared regularly because Matt of LC asked him, and he likely won’t be doing that anymore.

I stopped listening to Lightcast a looooong time ago. Other than their stories seeming a little suspect at times, I couldn’t take the guy seriously when he’d always mispronounce Steppenwolf as SteFFenwolf :lol: :slap: and it seemed like no one ever called him out on it. I still remember they showed someone’s custom armored Lex Luthor figure and said it was a never released Hot Toys Prototype (which was just repainted Hot Toys Zod body with a third party Eisenberg headsculpt).

Wow, that’s a pretty hard fall. What was Matt thinking? Now Lightcast has closed down shop. TCN reports Taylor Murphy only appeared regularly because Matt of LC asked him, and he likely won’t be doing that anymore.
Yeah I only watched the couple of videos with Taylor Murphy, he seemed to have legit inside info inside WB imo.

Don't know about any of the others.

Queue : hbhf comment on how crap they are......

Nah. The evidence speaks for itself here.;)
I stopped listening to Lightcast a looooong time ago. Other than their stories seeming a little suspect at times, I couldn’t take the guy seriously when he’d always mispronounce Steppenwolf as SteFFenwolf :lol: :slap: and it seemed like no one ever called him out on it. I still remember they showed someone’s custom armored Lex Luthor figure and said it was a never released Hot Toys Prototype (which was just repainted Hot Toys Zod body with a third party Eisenberg headsculpt).
Wow. Were they maybe confused by the Mattel toy of Lex in the armor? I remember a lot of speculation at the time that it was from a deleted scene or something, even though to my knowledge it just turned out to be something the toy company made up.

81QgsnOuWUL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Haha, nice! Use a Phicen for his arms and put him in a V-neck white tee shirt, lol.

I'm still hoping for a Darkseid. If they're able to do a King Shark, Venom and Carnage they certainly can make him.

Back