1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
InArt has specifically said they want to do the BvS Trinity so, by that wording, I doubt it’ll be the bright blue suit from Josstice League
Yes, re-reading that post I wasn't so specific. I meant they would probably go for JL version. But I saw your post on another thread and was heartened to know they had said BvS specifically.

That's really cool. As I would love a BvS Supes in the darker suit. In the end the suit is pretty straight forward i.e not many things which could be done better than HT imo. But it's the headsculpt they really need to focus on.

The other thing they could really do better is the flight stand connection to the body. Rather than a caliper, a plug into the back behind the cape would be a cleaner way to connect to the figure.

Actually if anyone has any contact with InArt and likes the idea of a better flight connector to the body for Supes, we should make InArt aware of that improvement while they are in the design phase. (I will also try to make them aware of that).

Yes, re-reading that post I wasn't so specific. I meant they would probably go for JL version. But I saw your post on another thread and was heartened to know they had said BvS specifically.

That's really cool. As I would love a BvS Supes in the darker suit. In the end the suit is pretty straight forward i.e not many things which could be done better than HT imo. But it's the headsculpt they really need to focus on.

The other thing they could really do better is the flight stand connection to the body. Rather than a caliper, a plug into the back behind the cape would be a cleaner way to connect to the figure.

Actually if anyone has any contact with InArt and likes the idea of a better flight connector to the body for Supes, we should make InArt aware of that improvement while they are in the design phase. (I will also try to make them aware of that).
I agree that the headsculpt(s) should definitely be the main focus but the underlying bodies and their proportions should be the next IMO. There have been so many great customs out there of the HT figures and some of the best things they've done is change the body proportions to be more accurate. The musculature also needs work.

I'll disagree about not much being able to be done to upgrade the HT suits as those customs also show that there is a lot of room for improvement in colors, shading, washes etc. Plus, it would be nice if they can do a fabric that won't stick to itself and peel when when pulled part.

I think in general, the customs that have been made of the Trinity show how much room for improvement on the HT figures there really is.

As far as contacting InArt, it doesn't hurt, but I wouldn't be surprised if you just get the standard "thank you for your support. we will consider it" type of response they tend to give most ppl to which those ppl then run to the forum and say "OMG guys, I contacted InArt and they told me specifically that that will consider it!!!" I don't mean to poke fun, but I would just take what they say with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
I think HT pretty much nailed the BvS look, and I probably wouldn't upgrade that version. The JL version however, I will totally purchase. The HT version really doesn't it. It works perfectly imo for BvS, but the simple recolorings by HT for JL is lazy.

I think HT pretty much nailed the BvS look, and I probably wouldn't upgrade that version. The JL version however, I will totally purchase. The HT version really doesn't it. It works perfectly imo for BvS, but the simple recolorings by HT for JL is lazy.
I guess, like anything, it depends on how picky you are and how much the character means to you. I think there is a TON of room for improvement from the HT figures, especially looking at what custom artists have done from better headsculpts, paint, body modifications, capes and repainting the suit(s). Though, someone in the JND thread told me all the differences I listed from the MoS suit to BvS/JL were just minor details (🤯), so I guess that shows I care too much :lol I've sold all my HT Cavill figures b/c I just wasn't happy with them. And I'm sure that's how it is for other ppl with other characters like what we're seeing in InArt The Batman thread. For the most part, the HT one of The Batman looks fine and pretty dang good to me, but there are ppl in that thread that swear it's garbage :lol

The HT was great back in 2016.... but they've been reusing the same figure since then with no improvements to the body or head.

Though I still say the head is very accurate to the BVS promo look, just not Justice League.

Just arrived.
While I’m excited that it arrived, I’m absolutely frustrated that it looks like UPS beat the absolute dog **** out of my box.
I swear… 🤬

3964830F-1883-4ED3-92F7-F79620209208.jpeg
6B7FB0D0-0A81-4554-84D2-1C448B98244B.jpeg
64994077-2CD2-487A-8609-6AC3326D82B4.jpeg
53FDFF34-435F-46C0-956C-22207F9B4384.jpeg
A676860D-9D96-49C1-9ED7-EB62899FE466.jpeg
45CC26DC-C5EE-4A4F-859D-BDE53D38665F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
that sucks man. And Sideshow doesn't replace art-boxes anymore.

I really wish there was a USPS option. I would pay a little more for it. My local USPS is the best when it comes to packages

that sucks man. And Sideshow doesn't replace art-boxes anymore.

I really wish there was a USPS option. I would pay a little more for it. My local USPS is the best when it comes to packages
Literally a boot print on my box. I swear, these UPS drivers have ONE job!! 🤬

I really wish the HotToys shipper was placed into another box when they ship…
There’s ZERO buffer between the HotToys shipper and the actual product. 😡

Yea or do like Sideshow used to do a long time ago which was have a thick styrofoam "cup" at both top and bottom of the art boxes and the shipper box was sized around that. I've bought old but brand new Sideshow Gi Joes who's boxes are in pristine condition for that fact alone.

I think I may start ordering all my Hot Toys figures from Big Bad Toy Store. Every time I’ve ever ordered from them, they always packaged the HT box inside one of their own.
Sideshow is cutting corners by using the brown “shipper” that is only really there to protect the art box.

Yea I don’t order from Sideshow unless I absolutely have to for an EX, there’s an oddly heck of a good deal or it’s sold out at other places. Otherwise, I order from AlrerEgoComics or Timewalker. I don’t buy as much as I used to but from my experience they double box without charging extra

Mine was supposed to be delivered today, but instead I got a tag on my door that UPS was sorry to miss me. Grrrr. Signature was not required for this delivery when I checked earlier.

I checked twice this week, and it didnt say signature required or have the option to release without signature like it normally does. I didn't think much of it-over the last couple years signature had not been required on a number of deliveries from SS. I guess I must have missed it when I looked earlier. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I think I may start ordering all my Hot Toys figures from Big Bad Toy Store. Every time I’ve ever ordered from them, they always packaged the HT box inside one of their own.
Sideshow is cutting corners by using the brown “shipper” that is only really there to protect the art box.
That's why I buy such a stuff from BBTS. They always double box even some basic cheaper stuff comes in a very solid cardboard box.

That's why I buy such a stuff from BBTS. They always double box even some basic cheaper stuff comes in a very solid cardboard box.
Absolutely on board with this from now on. Yes, BBTS may charge a few bucks more here and there but it’s totally worth it with their mint condition guarantee.
Sideshow really should box up the Hot Toys “shippers”.

I know I had to pay a little extra but sideshow offers double boxing - at least it’s been an option for me for awhile now. Sorry to see yours got damaged - that’s exactly why I opt for the double boxing :/

It still even happened to my MK85 BD box, and yeah, sideshow won’t replace that. It’s not terrible, but still sucks. So I get your pain.

These arrived the other day. I got Supes out, but still need to get Batfleck out.

Either way, gosh, what a set 😍

Attachments

• CCC350B2-E78F-4DF2-8EBE-B1E026AB3316.jpeg
    CCC350B2-E78F-4DF2-8EBE-B1E026AB3316.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 9E5A7748-44D2-426E-84A6-2E191F65E634.jpeg
    9E5A7748-44D2-426E-84A6-2E191F65E634.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • E883F608-090A-44D1-A9F7-0811E2315D23.jpeg
    E883F608-090A-44D1-A9F7-0811E2315D23.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • E42757D6-38DA-40D9-971E-FFED81EAB48B.jpeg