1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eeeek!
I would never risk removing/ replacing the cape. I’ve always seen that as far too risky. Any cool poses can be accomplished perfectly fine with the wires in the stock cape.
The stock cape is wired but I don't think it's not strong enough for the type of pose above. Having the majority of the cape elevated weighs it down too much.

Just got back from vacation Sunday. I had this two-pack on hold until I returned. Processed yesterday and shipped today. Looking forward to it by the end of the week! Looks great. I have the Daftoys coat waiting for him. I’ll eventually get around to ordering some a custom cape for Superman. I want to see how the various capes (or is there only one available so far? By Jaxon?) look in photos and videos.

I hate the look of the stock cape. Not only does the wire suck but the color is inaccurate too. I’ll just be sure to take my time when I replace it.

If cavill never comes back as Superman …will this figure become a grail

He BETTER come back as Superman!!! I missed out on the blue/ red versions and I don’t wanna pay secondary market prices for one. 😭
I need HotToys to release another red/ blue Superman!

HI everyone,
Looking to trade a Mint Suicide Squad Batman in Box for a Mint JL Knightmare Batman. Please PM me if interested.

I've always wanted a Black Superman for my collection.... I still can't believe Hot Toys actually made this, honestly.
Also always wanted the Knightmare Batman figure as that is my favorite Affleck suit.
I'm still stunned they made my two-pack dreams come true!

He BETTER come back as Superman!!! I missed out on the blue/ red versions and I don’t wanna pay secondary market prices for one. 😭
I need HotToys to release another red/ blue Superman!
Just wait for the InArt version. Though, it’ll probably be the near price aftermarket prices of the HT but will probably be a better looking figure

I’d really rather have a HotToys figure. InArt is great and all but like you said, their prices are outrageous.
Makes sense if we're talking retail price. I guess my point was: if you were going to pay a high price for a blue suit Cavill Superman, might as well go for the InArt rather than the inflated aftermarket price of the HT. You'll more than likely be getting a higher quality figure for the same as the aftermarket HT price.

Makes sense if we're talking retail price. I guess my point was: if you were going to pay a high price for a blue suit Cavill Superman, might as well go for the InArt rather than the inflated aftermarket price of the HT. You'll more than likely be getting a higher quality figure for the same as the aftermarket HT price.

I have my hopes up that I’ll one day find a Justice League Superman MISB at a reasonable price.
😭

I have my hopes up that I’ll one day find a Justice League Superman MISB at a reasonable price.
😭
I wouldn't be surprised if you see ppl dumping either HT BvS or JL for more reasonable prices when the InArt one is revealed. While the BvS suit is a darker color pallet than the JL version, they are essentially the same suit in terms of design. Just need to be patient.

I gotta say, I’m not really wowed by this set. The highlight for me was the Superman and even that, it’s pretty meh. Maybe when I dispose of this wired cape, but I also don’t want to spend another 60 bucks on top of the 600 dollars I spent on this.

The BvS version of the knightmare batman is still king. But this version of the faceplates are nicely detailed, I will be putting the closed mouth one on my bvs batman.

Overall, I personally give this a 6/10. It’s a lazy rehash of previously released figures. Wired capes should be an option or left for the third party makers. Unless you’re a strictly DC collector like me, I suggest just finding the figures loose unless you really want this two pack. I’m really hoping they blow me away with Cyborg.

I wouldn't be surprised if you see ppl dumping either HT BvS or JL for more reasonable prices when the InArt one is revealed. While the BvS suit is a darker color pallet than the JL version, they are essentially the same suit in terms of design. Just need to be patient.
Thanks for the encouragement. 👍🏻
I’d like to get the JL Superman because it’s the most vibrant of the prior releases and the most iconic in terms of the color palette used.
Hoped you’re right and I can score one, one of these days.

Thanks for the encouragement. 👍🏻
I’d like to get the JL Superman because it’s the most vibrant of the prior releases and the most iconic in terms of the color palette used.
Hoped you’re right and I can score one, one of these days.
best thing to do when you're hunting for something is do a saved search on the eBay app so you get notified every time a new item is listed

Back