1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice shots !

Well yes, that was another reason I didn't pull the trigger on the 1/6. I already had a custom painted 1/12 which I was very happy with, but you know.....seeing those pics of 1/6 figures standing next to a 1/6 vehicle are kinda nice.

Here's mine.

Well that's gotta be the best batmobile statue out there! Jealous. The reason I went with Beast Kingdom was the promo shot having more realistic paint/wear than JazzInc, but alas the production wasn't nearly as nice, but it's still better than JazzInc imo.

Where was the your base batmobile from?

Well that's gotta be the best batmobile statue out there! Jealous. The reason I went with Beast Kingdom was the promo shot having more realistic paint/wear than JazzInc, but alas the production wasn't nearly as nice, but it's still better than JazzInc imo.

Where was the your base batmobile from?
I think it was Mattel. Can't find the original pic of it. I'll see if I can find it. However I was late to the party, and it took a lot to track down. It had the best detail and didn't look so toy like compared to others.

You guys think they will fix the Superman and lighting up the boots, cape, and the lines of the suit?
Or will they not care and just give us an inaccurate figure?

Well they put a lot of effort into correcting the inaccuracies on the JL fig, so I'd expect them to pull out all the stops.

I looked again at the promo pictures of the Knightmare Batman in this set. There are new pictures and old pictures on the product page. I see some subtle differences (read improvements) on the new figure. The scarf is dark brown as it should have been from the start. Same goes for the glasses strap, this is dark brown as well. The belt seems to be a bit darker as well. The new figure seems to be more screen accurate then the old one.

I looked again at the promo pictures of the Knightmare Batman in this set. There are new pictures and old pictures on the product page. I see some subtle differences (read improvements) on the new figure. The scarf is dark brown as it should have been from the start. Same goes for the glasses strap, this is dark brown as well. The belt seems to be a bit darker as well. The new figure seems to be more screen accurate then the old one.
Is the coat still the same as the old one?

Are there any good deals available to purchase this set? I haven't been able to read the entire thread, I only read to the point Timewalker toys had a slightly lower price but they are currently in wait list mode.

Are there any good deals available to purchase this set? I haven't been able to read the entire thread, I only read to the point Timewalker toys had a slightly lower price but they are currently in wait list mode.
I think waiting until they are actually released is the best play. Many people probably order then back out and since this is a 2 pack, that means oversized packaging so retailers will be looking to flip these pretty quick. I'm surprised this is a 2 pack after the batman bruce wayne and captain america stealth and steve rodgers figs. They seemed to around quite a while.

Thanks all for your feedback. I am still on the fence since I am really only interested in the superman figure. Sideshow's only attractive to me because of the payment plan but cost is still an issue.

Thanks all for your feedback. I am still on the fence since I am really only interested in the superman figure. Sideshow's only attractive to me because of the payment plan but cost is still an issue.
I'm sure there will be plenty of people selling Superman loose on eBay when it releases. That might be an option for you.

If not buy the set and sell Batman loose.

Ditto what Hoody said. Get the two-pack and sell Knightmare Batman.

I'm sure there will be plenty of people selling Superman loose on eBay when it releases. That might be an option for you.

If not buy the set and sell Batman loose.
They will be selling that Superman at a pretty penny to try and recoup a good chunk of the cost.
I say buy the two pack and keep the figures. When it’s sold out and you need funds for whatever reason you got a nice two pack to sell off when you need it.

Back