1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there rumblings of the Daftoys version releasing soon? I hope it doesnt feel like beef jerky like Onesixthkit's coat.

So lazy…if Hot Toys cared they would have included a 1/6 scale bombed out city with one hundred 1/6 scale poseable Parademons flying out from various windows, ready to swoop down on the Batman figure on his stand in the center of the diorama. They really just don’t care to give collectors any value for their money anymore.

A nuclear tower? While we’re at it for the Josstice League fans they could’ve included the Russian family in the pickup truck.

But seriously it is kind of amusing how uneven HT is with accessories. Mando for example gets so much love.

Hey, if you guys are ok paying top dollar for no accessories then good for you. I just think we're entitled to a little more with the prices these things are going for now. But if your happy bending over for Howard more power to you :LOL:
animalhouse-kevin.gif

Hey, if you guys are ok paying top dollar for no accessories then good for you. I just think we're entitled to a little more with the prices these things are going for now. But if your happy bending over for Howard more power to you :LOL:
View attachment 542706

We're good, I agree with you basically. I was just riffing on the idea of getting more than is reasonable.

DC is sort of the red-headed stepchild of Hot Toys. Star Wars is king. MCU is prince. Is there any DC figure that got a really good array of accessories? Actually BvS Batman Deluxe did, I guess. Whatever it's called it came with the tech helmet and sniper rifle. Wonder Woman Deluxe was also not bad.

The top looks way better to me. For some reason some people think the coat should look suede, but that's not accurate at all. It's leather and it should shine.

batman-knightmare-leather-coat-850x1300.jpg

It looks like the Daftoys one has a shinier patina to it that’s very impressive looking to me. The Al Iglesias version looks awesome as well though.

View attachment 542699
View attachment 542700
You can buy 3 Daftoys jackets for the price of 1 Iglesias jacket.. Objectively the Iglesias one is probably the best one on the market right now.
77D37A5D-3E7A-4443-9B52-1368EA538B05.jpeg

Personally I don't see an issue with the HT one, prefer the lighter color tone and the wired jacket is also an added bonus.
Cant wait for this guy. As soon as he arrives, Im going to sell that Superman. Im thinking about 475 with box, 420 without. (with the importcharges in mind).

Don't care for the box myself as Im not selling this guy.

Is there rumblings of the Daftoys version releasing soon? I hope it doesnt feel like beef jerky like Onesixthkit's coat.

The Daftoys Knightmare Batman Coat Scarf Set is sold out at One Sixth Outfitters but I found it on eBay for $60.

The top looks way better to me. For some reason some people think the coat should look suede, but that's not accurate at all. It's leather and it should shine.

View attachment 542707

Yeah, that's my thought as well. The Iglesias coat is a great looking suede trench coat for sure. But the weathered patina on the Daftoys one looks more accurate to the movie. In the pictures anyway.

daftoys.jpg

daftoys 1.jpg

daftoys 2.jpg

daftoys 3.jpg

daftoys 4.jpg

View attachment 542706
We could always use more accessories! I’m mainly amused by the specificity of your accessory requests and your assumption that everyone else is looking for those things in particular.

One of my most anticipated releases. Both figures are going to look amazing on display.

I ordered the OSK coat on a whim and it while it does look good, the more I look at the HT version, the more I'm fine with it.

We could always use more accessories! I’m mainly amused by the specificity of your accessory requests and your assumption that everyone else is looking for those things in particular.
Not assuming anything, just making suggestions of what else HT could have included. The only assumption I may have made is that most people would like more for their money and more display options for the character. I think a lot of people would agree.

Not assuming anything, just making suggestions of what else HT could have included. The only assumption I may have made is that most people would like more for their money and more display options for the character. I think a lot of people would agree.
Who doesn’t want more value for their money?
But your post clearly said “we should’ve got…” not “we could’ve got…” before listing some very specific things that you suggested the omission of indicated “blatant laziness” on the part of Hot Toys.
Suggesting what they could have included is a lot different than doing what you did, which was, by your own words, suggesting what they should have included.
Personally I would not have imagined that they should have listed any of your suggestions.
What would I do with a frozen axe? Cut a gash into my $300 Superman figure’s shoulder and stuck it in, and just imagined that a 1/6 scale Steppenwolf was holding the other end?
Or maybe they should’ve included a 1/6 scale Steppenwolf as an accessory to go with the frozen axe?

Who doesn’t want more value for their money?
But your post clearly said “we should’ve got…” not “we could’ve got…” before listing some very specific things that you suggested the omission of indicated “blatant laziness” on the part of Hot Toys.
Suggesting what they could have included is a lot different than doing what you did, which was, by your own words, suggesting what they should have included.
Personally I would not have imagined that they should have listed any of your suggestions.
What would I do with a frozen axe? Cut a gash into my $300 Superman figure’s shoulder and stuck it in, and just imagined that a 1/6 scale Steppenwolf was holding the other end?
Or maybe they should’ve included a 1/6 scale Steppenwolf as an accessory to go with the frozen axe?
Well, it sounds you don't want more value and you really are happy bending over for Howard :rotflLike I said, if your ok spending more money for no accessories then good for you. Maybe mommy and daddy give you an allowance for your hot toys?

Bah! EBay seller about the Daftoys coat:

“Dear friend
Sorry to bother you ,very thanks for your support. there is a situation i should let you know: our manufacture are making this item and we're still waiting for it, once we receive it, we will send
it to you in the first time.and if you have any questions,you can feel free to mail to us.
best Regards”

$60 is a great price assuming that they do in fact have a bulk order in with Daftoys. The eBay seller has 99.6 rating, sells a lot of 1/6 items. The two-pack won’t be out until late next year. I might just sit tight.

Bah! EBay seller about the Daftoys coat:

“Dear friend
Sorry to bother you ,very thanks for your support. there is a situation i should let you know: our manufacture are making this item and we're still waiting for it, once we receive it, we will send
it to you in the first time.and if you have any questions,you can feel free to mail to us.
best Regards”

$60 is a great price assuming that they do in fact have a bulk order in with Daftoys. The eBay seller has 99.6 rating, sells a lot of 1/6 items. The two-pack won’t be out until late next year. I might just sit tight.
I would suggest getting a refund and either looking for a reliable ebay seller or an online retailer that still has it available for order. That sounds a lot like the response a lot of us have gotten from scammer ebay sellers.

link to the thread below:
https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...se-guys-red_star2013-and-sc-store9999.235085/

Why shouldn’t this seller be reliable? 99.6%
There’s a good handful of eBay sellers that have nearly 100% feedback that have scammed quite a few of us. When you PO something from them, they tell you there’s a delay but you’ll be the first to receive yours when they’re finally released and they keep doing this until 1) you can no longer leave negative feedback and 2) your return window for both eBay and then PayPal runs out. Just take a look at that linked thread. All of those guys have almost 100% eBay feedback scores but have scammed all of us on POs. I literally got that same message that Alatar got every month for 5 and half months when contacting the seller. I too didn’t want to assume I was getting scammed. They stopped responding so contacted PayPal before the 6month dispute window closed. Some fellow members weren’t able to get their money back. Anyway, just trying to pass along some potentially helpful info. Doesn’t hurt to be a little more vigilant when ordering on eBay.

Last edited:
Well, it sounds you don't want more value and you really are happy bending over for Howard :rotflLike I said, if your ok spending more money for no accessories then good for you. Maybe mommy and daddy give you an allowance for your hot toys?
Doing what…for who now?
Look, don’t get mad at me just because Hot Toys doesn’t have mind readers on its staff to pick up on every random thought that runs through your mind.
No one is holding a 1/6 scale frozen axe to your head and forcing you to buy these things.
Not happy with what you get for your money, keep it in your wallet…🤷

Doing what…for who now?
Look, don’t get mad at me just because Hot Toys doesn’t have mind readers on its staff to pick up on every random thought that runs through your mind.
No one is holding a 1/6 scale frozen axe to your head and forcing you to buy these things.
Not happy with what you get for your money, keep it in your wallet…🤷
Hey, I'm not mad at anyone and I never said HT should be reading minds. I made suggestions on what else could have been included to make this release more enjoyable for all us collectors instead of the same old thing. If you had some imagination maybe you could do the same instead of getting your panties in a twist :rotfl

Back