1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Help Support Collector Freaks:

fiveainone

Freaked Out
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Nice shots !

Well yes, that was another reason I didn't pull the trigger on the 1/6. I already had a custom painted 1/12 which I was very happy with, but you know.....seeing those pics of 1/6 figures standing next to a 1/6 vehicle are kinda nice.

Here's mine.

Well that's gotta be the best batmobile statue out there! Jealous. The reason I went with Beast Kingdom was the promo shot having more realistic paint/wear than JazzInc, but alas the production wasn't nearly as nice, but it's still better than JazzInc imo.

Where was the your base batmobile from?

Hoody999

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Reaction score
Well that's gotta be the best batmobile statue out there! Jealous. The reason I went with Beast Kingdom was the promo shot having more realistic paint/wear than JazzInc, but alas the production wasn't nearly as nice, but it's still better than JazzInc imo.

Where was the your base batmobile from?
I think it was Mattel. Can't find the original pic of it. I'll see if I can find it. However I was late to the party, and it took a lot to track down. It had the best detail and didn't look so toy like compared to others.

Nine Inch Nails

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
You guys think they will fix the Superman and lighting up the boots, cape, and the lines of the suit?
Or will they not care and just give us an inaccurate figure?

Ras-al-Ghul

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I looked again at the promo pictures of the Knightmare Batman in this set. There are new pictures and old pictures on the product page. I see some subtle differences (read improvements) on the new figure. The scarf is dark brown as it should have been from the start. Same goes for the glasses strap, this is dark brown as well. The belt seems to be a bit darker as well. The new figure seems to be more screen accurate then the old one.

sj2106

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Reaction score
I looked again at the promo pictures of the Knightmare Batman in this set. There are new pictures and old pictures on the product page. I see some subtle differences (read improvements) on the new figure. The scarf is dark brown as it should have been from the start. Same goes for the glasses strap, this is dark brown as well. The belt seems to be a bit darker as well. The new figure seems to be more screen accurate then the old one.
Is the coat still the same as the old one?