1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I might do is buy that third party black suit Superman. I don’t mind third party at all, but it’s still a maybe.

Time for an upgrade

Attachments

• 6E725608-9B5C-4031-B2F2-62AAB254DA62.jpeg
    6E725608-9B5C-4031-B2F2-62AAB254DA62.jpeg
    183.7 KB · Views: 62
Cheers
It’s al iglesias, been waiting a while for it but it’s worth it. It’s epic, tailoring & material are exceptionally well done.
Really elevates the figure

I'm thinking he's talking about the By-Art Black Suit JL Superman figure. They made a KO of the HT red/blue Superman but they also put out POs for a Black Suit version with different/new heat vision headsculpt around the time ZSJL came out.

(link is only for image purposes)
https://lionrocktoyz.com/products/by-art-black-transcendent-by-015-1-6-scale-figure
I remember that "Trancender" figure being reviewed and it was significantly larger in scale and detailing not to par with the Hot Toys version. Not one I would want to include in the collection, to be honest.

Hmm.. $510.25 - 10%($51.02) = $459.22, your shipping is $100? Mine is $12.78. I have a no foreign fee credit card so no conversion fees for me either. Haven't gone through with it yet, so can't confirm.

Edit - It looks like when you first do the checkout, shipping is $90 something. But add something else to your cart, then remove it, and it drops to $12.78.
I know what you mean, that happened to me on my IW War Machine but it doesn’t work anymore. Check out how much HT Venom would be shipped from SS.
81C435B9-D5C0-4938-8DB7-1A64873CBC7F.png

I remember that "Trancender" figure being reviewed and it was significantly larger in scale and detailing not to par with the Hot Toys version. Not one I would want to include in the collection, to be honest.
I agree. Not my cup of tea. The suit was actually pretty nice replica of the HT in terms of the detialing, just the material wasn’t thin enough to let the silver underbody shine through like in the movie which is one of the nice and signature effects that suit has, so I passed on it. The size issue was due to them using the Worldbox At027 body which is pretty massive and way taller than Cavill is for 1/6 scale. I still think it was a pretty decently done KO for only around the original $140 mark, especially if you only wanted a Superman and couldn’t afford or find the HT for its original price. The new black suit version being around the $200 mark though is too much for a KO, even with that nice Hall of Justice display base.

I like the black and silver, and the sheen on it plus the highlights that come through from the chrome layer underneath the mesh of the outer suit. But until I see black and silver in hand, for now I’m gonna say I prefer the blue and red.

Of course I’m getting the two-pack, but just saying.

I was hoping Hot Toys would have updated the head sculpt to have the accurate part in Superman's hair. That's the only thing that is stopping me from purchasing this. Everything else looks amazing.

244382909_10158975829394145_3055835718831928891_n.jpg
Me too, it will help differentiate it form the JL figure and not look like the same figure with a different colour suit.

I’m expecting there will be some pretty decent third party head sculpts made for black suit ZSJL Superman.

I've already got the great looking OneSixthKit custom sculpt waiting for the two-pack.

This is one of my most anticipated pre-orders. Unfortunately, there's quite some time left unless Hot Toys ships them out earlier than expected. (which I hope they do.)

Back