Zack Snyder's Rebel Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never got the high ground either. Very weird. He didn?t need to jump at him

Wow an entite second dedicated to throwing your opponent off for their next strike ruins the entire duel for y?all? :lol Sad.

Yea they act like that two second scene is the entire fight. It?s a blink and you?ll miss it scene . They barely twirl the lightsabers like that until that very scene .

Zack Snyder says he's turning a failed Star Wars pitch into a sci-fi, samurai movie of its own.

Better late than never, Snyder clarified his plans on a recent appearance on the Happy Sad Confused podcast as reported by Slash Film. Snyder said he pitched Lucasfilm on a movie set after Return of the Jedi about a new cast of Jedi warriors on a mission, but was turned down.

Lucasfilm may have said no to the project, but Snyder is still developing the movie as its own IP.

"Yeah, [Lucasfilm] talked about it, but it never?I?ve been working on it, just away from the Star Wars universe, just on my own as a sci-fi thing," Snyder said on the podcast. "It?s still a sci-fi thing, it?s the same story, it?s just kind of ? let Star Wars be Star Wars. And the 11-year-old me still wants to make that. Now I just know how to, so maybe we?ll see that someday."

Snyder says he pitched the project after the Star Wars prequel trilogy wrapped up in 2005 but before the Disney buyout in 2012.

"My idea was just: give me the keys and I?ll take her for a spin?it was that sort of middle Star Wars time after they had done the prequels and before the sale," Snyder said. "I was just like, ?You know what? I can fix that.'"

The news didn't reach the press until early 2013. At the time, representatives for Snyder denied the report by saying, "While he is super flattered because he is a huge fan, Zack is not involved in any way with the new Star Wars."

Zack Snyder Says Seven Samurai Star Wars Film is Still Alive, But It's Not Star Wars Anymore - IGN
Snyder is still 11 years old.

In terms of its scale, the director compared elements of his upcoming sci-fi epic to those at the beginning of his previous work on Man of Steel. "The beginning of Man of Steel has some pretty big science fiction elements in it," says Snyder referring to scenes in the film depicting the violent destruction of the planet Krypton as it becomes obliterated in space.

"That's kind of what we're doing in Rebel Moon," the director continues shortly after. "But on the biggest steroids that I can give it. And frankly, what I'm really interested [in] with this movie is creating a romantic sci-fi film on a scale that is just frankly as big as you can make a movie and that's the thing that really makes me excited."

https://www.ign.com/articles/zack-s...-moon-man-of-steel-krypton-scenes-on-steroids

"That's kind of what we're doing in Rebel Moon," the director continues shortly after. "But on the biggest steroids that I can give it. And frankly, what I'm really interested [in] with this movie is creating a romantic sci-fi film on a scale that is just frankly as big as you can make a movie that will later be streamed on a 3.5 inch Smartphone."
Fixed.

:slap

Filmmaking will reach a new level once this masterpiece comes out. Cinema experiences will never be the same.

FLLT9JYVkAE-jlo
FLLT9JZVEAIWKfh
FLLT9JZVIAEwYvF

I'm in for my man Digimon, my wife Boutella, and the guy that I'm not sure why I like him so much, Corey Stoll. I like Hunnam too. Anyway, I hope it's good, I'' always give a shot to an Epic Sci-Fi. Maybe we'll get some cool dollies too...

So if this sucks will he a couple years down the line say Netflix destroyed his vision and he gains another cult following that demand he release the original 20 hr cut that tells the story only a little bit better?

asking for a friend .

Back