You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xXJ0kerXx1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello!!

I'm happy I am able to be apart of this community, also not so sure if I should disclose personal information but I want to thank Asta for helping me fix my account so I could join!
I was originally drawn by statues after Joker 2019 and sought after the Prime 1 Studio 2019 Joker. I told myself that this would be my only purchase but I fell down the rabbit hole and have since started collecting much more but most likely retired from collecting statues since I found a new passion for sixth scale figures (HTs, customs, etc.) and the playability that they offered over statues. I started collecting only recently, about the end of 2020 was when I popped my collecting cherry.
I hope everyone is safe and well!!

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Hello!!

I'm happy I am able to be apart of this community, also not so sure if I should disclose personal information but I want to thank Asta for helping me fix my account so I could join!
I was originally drawn by statues after Joker 2019 and sought after the Prime 1 Studio 2019 Joker. I told myself that this would be my only purchase but I fell down the rabbit hole and have since started collecting much more but most likely retired from collecting statues since I found a new passion for sixth scale figures (HTs, customs, etc.) and the playability that they offered over statues. I started collecting only recently, about the end of 2020 was when I popped my collecting cherry.
Welcome! I recently sold my last big statue and a few busts. I'm all in only Hot Toys sixth scale figures now as they feel like they have more life to them than statues do. Jump on in the collector threads!

Hello!!

Welcome back to the madhouse. :)

Welcome! I recently sold my last big statue and a few busts. I'm all in only Hot Toys sixth scale figures now as they feel like they have more life to them than statues do. Jump on in the collector threads!
Thanks By all means, statues are incredible and great but there is just something about sixth scale figures that makes me feel like a kid again when playing with them. Statues we can only really admire from afar and have swappable parts, but figures? Bend them as much and wherever you please as long as you don't snap something off! I currently have QS, P1, and JND Joker 2019 but that might be my only statues unless they end up releasing something that really catches my eyes in 1/3 scale... perhaps a Nicholson 1/, been tempted on the Ledger 1/3 but waiting on in-hand pictures. Sixth scale figures are already a slippery slope, statues are just even more slippery to fall into again!

Thanks By all means, statues are incredible and great but there is just something about sixth scale figures that makes me feel like a kid again when playing with them. Statues we can only really admire from afar and have swappable parts, but figures? Bend them as much and wherever you please as long as you don't snap something off! I currently have QS, P1, and JND Joker 2019 but that might be my only statues unless they end up releasing something that really catches my eyes in 1/3 scale... perhaps a Nicholson 1/, been tempted on the Ledger 1/3 but waiting on in-hand pictures. Sixth scale figures are already a slippery slope, statues are just even more slippery to fall into again!

:lecture

I'm a 1/6 scale addict.

It's a slippery slope all right. The slope never ends, and there's never anything to grab hold of on the way down. :lol

Back