Yantoys 1/6 Puzzle Man - Riddler 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess the Riddler has a home-made sniper rifle because I can't find anything remotely like the silhouette in that picture, granted its hard to decipher.

Here's my outline... am I seeing this correctly?

riddle rifle only shot adj.jpg

I guess the Riddler has a home-made sniper rifle because I can't find anything remotely like the silhouette in that picture, granted its hard to decipher.

View attachment 576743
Idk if that's a magazine or part of the stand Riddler made. It seems like it could be any random bolt action rifle by Remington, Mossberg, or Ruger. None of them seem to have mags that far forward on the frame though.

I wonder if that block a few inches in front of the trigger is actually the magazine or if it is part of the stand. I'm having a hard time finding any similar rifle with that large a gap between the magazine and the trigger guard.

View attachment 576743

Looks like a springfield m1a to me. The round knob is for the scope mount. There are all different manufactures and styles, but this first picture seems to have the single knob that matches to the movie.

m1a.jpeg

m1a2.jpeg

In any case, it looks like they used an add-on cheek weld, rather than one that was built in to the stock. To me this makes more sense - it's a classic tried and true solution, rather than an exotic stock. I think that's more in-line with the practical and utilitarian nature of the character.

. . . but I could be wrong too ;)

Looks like a springfield m1a to me. The round knob is for the scope mount. There are all different manufactures and styles, but this first picture seems to have the single knob that matches to the movie.

View attachment 576779

View attachment 576780

In any case, it looks like they used an add-on cheek weld, rather than one that was built in to the stock. To me this makes more sense - it's a classic tried and true solution, rather than an exotic stock. I think that's more in-line with the practical and utilitarian nature of the character.

. . . but I could be wrong too ;)

What is the unusual handguard on the Riddler's rifle? Custom modification?

What is the unusual handguard on the Riddler's rifle? Custom modification?

I don't know what he would be modifying. If it's a poor man's flash hider or suppressor, it's running in the wrong direction.

I can only speculate, but I think it may be part of how he's anchoring the front of the weapon to his shooting platform, but again, I don't know that for sure.

There was a quick couple of frames of him shooting from the window in the movie. Maybe if there was an image of that, we could figure it out better. A good view from the front would be helpful.

Another movie mystery ;)

I don't know what he would be modifying. If it's a poor man's flash hider or suppressor, it's running in the wrong direction.

I can only speculate, but I think it may be part of how he's anchoring the front of the weapon to his shooting platform, but again, I don't know that for sure.

There was a quick couple of frames of him shooting from the window in the movie. Maybe if there was an image of that, we could figure it out better. A good view from the front would be helpful.

Another movie mystery ;)

I looked but its a very vague silhouette. There's also a shot of Batman and Gordon looking out the window over the gun but again you can't make out anything distinctive.

great to see they added it. i wished they added more of his riddle cards. the owl one is just too iconic to not have

Ha- that's ok- the 6 feet figure still has all the cards, the coffee mug and an extended roll of tape to enjoy. I'll be displaying with either that or holding the mug. Add a bit of class to his creepiness.

With these Riddlers and the two competing Vulture figures, I'm learning to hold off till nearer the end of PO windows so companies can duke it out and announce all their adjustments before I make a decision.

Ha- that's ok- the 6 feet figure still has all the cards, the coffee mug and an extended roll of tape to enjoy. I'll be displaying with either that or holding the mug. Add a bit of class to his creepiness.

With these Riddlers and the two competing Vulture figures, I'm learning to hold off till nearer the end of PO windows so companies can duke it out and announce all their adjustments before I make a decision.

The extended tape is definitely my favorite accessory of the bunch. If they added it to this set I'd go with this one.

So far so good... but the boots look a little cheap and the pants will hopefully be more dark gray than black.

I'm still torn on this Yan or the Six Feet version. All things being equal, this Yan has better shape to the glasses but the Six Feet has a more accurate frame.

Once again, a bash of both would probably yield the best Riddler.

I'm still torn on this Yan or the Six Feet version. All things being equal, this Yan has better shape to the glasses but the Six Feet has a more accurate frame.
Yan was supposed to be updating their headsculpt, so I wonder if that included the glasses as well 🤔

Back