Yantoys 1/6 Puzzle Man - Riddler 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, checked in there too but not there….there were some slots in the foam so may have fallen through…

wont be too difficult to make my own but the tape is the iconic look he will be set up for in my case.
youre not alone. there were many few on OSK that were talking about the missing roll of tape. maybe kit might be able to help you

you guys can probably be the judges of this release. the coat comes across more as lime green in hand, but the pants are either dark blue or black under certain lighting. i swapped out the gloves, but the headsculpt and how its painted is the biggest mistake they made. dano's eyes are supposed to be green and its good to mention how large and how much the eyes s stand out. that's my biggest issue about this figure is the headsculpt.

- crappy dx11 gloves (I despise any company that reuses these hands)
- pretty nice glasses compared to promo pictures
- crappy headsculpt and horribly painted eyes.
- tailoring is pretty decent and pretty easy to futz with, but not weathered (which is fine. i ended up weathering it myself) (don't expect to put his hood up because his hoodie doesn't have a wire)
- accessories are inaccurate, I can't recount him or any of the goons ever using the dragunov svu
- inaccurate paints, it should be dark grey
1671142731768.png
1671142762673.png

Thanks for the pictures and review!

The glasses are very nice... but yes, those surprised eyes are a little... shocking.

Sounds like a bit of a mixed bag. Maybe this figure is better as a Riddler acolyte?
i already intend to probably kitbash with six lane's if that one turns out good. a pity katon had some deal with toys wonderland/comic santorum, I'd love to get that one but I'm staying far away from that seller.

someone said anime eyes and tbh I can honestly agree, they're just so huge. if the pants turn out good and sculpt as well. im either hoping to get them from toys anxiety or just getting the entire figure if the rest turns out good, if not I'm getting this sculpt repainted because the eyes are just glaring, literally. I'm hoping a repaint will fix the wrongs on this sculpt because the set is pretty decent for the price, just weighted down with how they chose to do the eyes.

Ordered from TNS a week and a half ago. Didn’t expect him so soon. This will look great paired with Batman. I’ve got some cloth combat boots on the way for him.

Slightly oversized glasses and I wish his eyes were painted looking a tiny bit up rather than dead ahead. Other than that this thing is tops.

IMG_2621.jpeg

Back