XM Venom Hulk 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
pretty awesome

Attachments

• av.jpg
    av.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Re: Is this XM Studios Venom Hulk or just Hulk statue ???

Sounds like Venom Hulk. Which is such a stupid gimmick ...even if it came from Marvel ...I'd stay away from it.

Re: Is this XM Studios Venom Hulk or just Hulk statue ???

Sounds like Venom Hulk. Which is such a stupid gimmick ...even if it came from Marvel ...I'd stay away from it.
Agreed. I dislike that idea as well... also Venompool and Gwenom. [emoji1785]

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

If they?re going to give us something from the Cates? Venom run, it should be Knull.

Period.

I shouldn't be surprised as they've venomised nearly everyone but I didn't even know this was a thing

XM Studios News

"Our current Pre-Order with the XM Absolute Carnage 1/4 Statue is set in a destroyed portion of Bruce Banner’s lab as he springs into action in battle with Venomized Hulk. Collectors can look forward to a companion piece featuring the XM Venom Hulk 1/4 Statue that will be released by XM Studios soon.

Spider-Man and Venom must face down Carnage’s madness, but things aren’t looking good. Barely able to escape with their lives, the uneasy allies have no choice but to drag a slew of other heroes into Carnage’s crosshairs. And the hard truth is that not everybody will make it out of this conflict in one piece… if they make it out at all!"

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

ix7qdw9wmwj64.jpeg

Back