XM Studios War Machine and War Tank 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Alex Thomas and Ang Seng

Attachments

• ax.jpg
    ax.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Re: XM Studios War Machine 1/4 statue in the works ???

My eyes stopped at Rhino. Lol.

Gotta see what they have for Rhino...

Holy crap. I was hoping for something like this in Infinity War. Maybe War Tank/Warbuster will show up in Armor Wars.

XM Studios News

- XM Studios War Machine (XM 'War Tank' Exclusive) 1/4 Premium Collectibles Series Statue -

"REVEAL: The LARGEST 1:4 scale statue collectible XM had ever made!! War Machine (XM 'War Tank' Exclusive) 1:4 MARVEL Premium Collectibles series statue, a special collaboration with artist Adi Granov! War Tank (exclusive to XM Studios) is an original concept jointly co-created by XM and artist Adi Granov (one of his most notable works includes creating the concept and keyframe artwork for the Marvel Studios’ Iron Man, released in 2008).

Never before seen in comics, War Tank is a heavily enhanced exo-suit extension of War Machine’s suit, bringing on explosive artillery, massively expanding War Machine’s firepower and weaponry capabilities. Version B allows collectors the option to display War Machine outside of War Tank with 2 additional weaponry, while Version A presents War Machine within War Tank itself.

To date, at a massive dimension of estimate 87cm tall, 90cm in length and 93cm deep, War Tank is the largest 1:4 Scale Statue Collectible that XM has produced since inception. In comparison, Hulk Buster is estimated at 90 x 50 x 79cm. War Machine (XM 'War Tank' Exclusive)for Pre-Order on Saturday, 23rd October 2021, at 6p.m (SGT)!"

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

This looks absolutely amazing. Talk about being armed to the teeth, that thing has the firepower of a small army. I agree the tank treads seem strange given that the assumption is the armor should be able to fly. However, they also look kind of cool and gives the armor a gritty, “mobile assault” factor. The idea being that the exo-suit could be dropped into a terrain that is more suited to ground fighting and can be controlled autonomously, then War Machine can fly in and attach. That said, I think XM should have included a swap out leg option nevertheless.

No doubt this will pair great with the Hulkbuster. Unfortunately I’m not buying as many statues these days, especially at this size. Maybe something similar will show up in Armor Wars and Hot Toys will release a 1/6 scale concept War Tank/Warbuster. That, I’d pick that up in a heartbeat.

This looks absolutely amazing. Talk about being armed to the teeth, that thing has the firepower of a small army. I agree the tank treads seem strange given that the assumption is the armor should be able to fly. However, they also look kind of cool and gives the armor a gritty, “mobile assault” factor. The idea being that the exo-suit could be dropped into a terrain that is more suited to ground fighting and can be controlled autonomously, then War Machine can fly in and attach. That said, I think XM should have included a swap out leg option nevertheless.

No doubt this will pair great with the Hulkbuster. Unfortunately I’m not buying as many statues these days, especially at this size. Maybe something similar will show up in Armor Wars and Hot Toys will release a 1/6 scale concept War Tank/Warbuster. That, I’d pick that up in a heartbeat.
Yup swap legs should’ve been part of the design.

That’s not war machine that’s a Terminator tank.

Last edited:
XM Studios News

- Version A - War Machine (XM 'War Tank' Exclusive) will be ready for Pre-Order on Saturday, 23rd October 2021! -

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:4 MARVEL Premium Collectibles series statue, War Machine (XM 'War Tank' Exclusive), a special collaboration with artist Adi Granov! Version A presents War Machine within War Tank itself. War Tank (exclusive to XM Studios) is an original concept jointly co-created by XM and artist Adi Granov (one of his most notable works includes creating the concept and keyframe artwork for the Marvel Studios’ Iron Man, released in 2008). Never before seen in comics, War Tank is a heavily enhanced exo-suit extension of War Machine’s suit, bringing on explosive artillery, massively expanding War Machine’s firepower and weaponry capabilities.

The angular and aggressive design of War Tank is extensively detailed, drawing referencing from Rhodey’s military background. Hefty armour-plated suit, tank tracks as legs for mobility, a massive rail gun on his right, missile launchers, and multiple gunpower powers up War Tank to be an extremely offensive and powerful asset to have on the battle scene. To date, at a massive dimension of estimate 87cm tall, 90cm in length and 93cm deep, War Tank is the largest 1:4 Scale Statue Collectible that XM has produced since inception. In comparison, Hulk Buster is estimated at 87 x 73 x 77cm.

Note: Render shown and pending final approval, final product may differ. Batteries will not be included for products with light up features due to customs issues."

XM Studios Facebook

0qlknv.jpg

19kkg5.jpg

24gk4r.jpg

3nsj0x.jpg

4n4kgo.jpg

69mk1z.jpg

7jrjv4.jpg

8g4jsb.jpg

9uwk2r.jpg

10jqjbg.jpg

XM Studios News

- Version B - War Machine (XM 'War Tank' Exclusive) will be ready for Pre-Order on Saturday, 23rd October 2021! -

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:4 MARVEL Premium Collectibles series statue, War Machine (XM 'War Tank' Exclusive), a special collaboration with artist Adi Granov! Version B allows collectors the option to display War Machine outside of War Tank with 2 additional weaponry. War Tank (exclusive to XM Studios) is an original concept jointly co-created by XM and artist Adi Granov (one of his most notable works includes creating the concept and keyframe artwork for the Marvel Studios’ Iron Man, released in 2008). Never before seen in comics, War Tank is a heavily enhanced exo-suit extension of War Machine’s suit, bringing on explosive artillery, massively expanding War Machine’s firepower and weaponry capabilities.

The angular and aggressive design of War Tank is extensively detailed, drawing referencing from Rhodey’s military background. Hefty armour-plated suit, tank tracks as legs for mobility, a massive rail gun on his right, missile launchers, and multiple gunpower powers up War Tank to be an extremely offensive and powerful asset to have on the battle scene. To date, at a massive dimension of estimate 87cm tall, 90cm in length and 93cm deep, War Tank is the largest 1:4 Scale Statue Collectible that XM has produced since inception. In comparison, Hulk Buster is estimated at 87 x 73 x 77cm.

Note: Render shown and pending final approval, final product may differ. Batteries will not be included for products with light up features due to customs issues."

XM Studios Facebook

1plkqb.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

XM Studios News

- Interview XM War Machine (XM ‘War Tank’ Exclusive) 1/4 Scale Statue -​

XM Studios speak with Gem Mint Collectibles and Art Statue Collector about War Tank, the largest 1:4 scale statue collectible that XM Studios has ever made, with some insights on the ideation, concept and sculpting phase shared by none other than CEO and Co-Founder of XM, Ben, and the XM Art Team.

Also in the video:
- What it's like to work with Adi Granov and Frederick Daoust
- What sort of challenges that we faced in bringing this piece to life
- An exciting reveal taking place this December

Watch the full video now and find out more!

Back