Statue XM Studios Ultimate Captain America 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! It's a great looking Cap statue. If he was in his classic costume, I'd have ordered this the second it went up. I'm in dire need of a classic 1/4 Cap for my collection. That said, I'm very impressed with how this turned out

Thanks mate, I believe XM wont disappoint.
Actually went to see the prototype piece today and it looks as good as shown in the pics from collectors meeting but choice of color for the lips are bad.

Re: XM Studios Ultimate Captain America statue

Pictures by Ang Seng

"Production sample from factory...." Ang Seng.

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

137074764_27730197129hvkw1.jpg

136717988_27730197662kfj71.jpg

135813409_27730198129xik7g.jpg

137297832_27732959228ytk4d.jpg

This'll be my first cap and I can't wait to get my hands on this. It says 3rd quarter release so does that mean we're getting it towards the end of the year or early next year?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

At this point, all I need is a classic Cap in 1/4 scale.

Same here. Something similar to this pose in his classic costume and his shield out front so it's visible would be perfect. I was not a big fan of the 1st XM Cap. Didn't like the portrait or the way his legs look. Too many liberties were taken with the costume on the 2nd XM Cap (I also didn't like the legs on that statue either). XM just needs to unleash the K bros and let them give us a true classic Cap. Cap is one of Marvel's most popular characters. He deserves a classic statue that completely blows us away. Iron Man has the XM HULKbuster statue and HULK has the Transformation HULK statue. For me, those statues are the pinnacle of those characters. The absolute best licensed statues of those characters I've ever seen. I'd love to see XM do the same thing with a classic Cap.

XM Studios News

- Official XM Ultimate Captain America 1/4 Statue Assembly Video -

“After being infused with the Super-Soldier serum, Steve Roger’s body reached the upper-most limits of human perfection in strength, stamina, agility, and durability. With training, he learned to use these traits in perfect unison in any given situation. Because of this, many see him as super human, but in truth he maintains a strict regimen of exercise to bolster the serum’s transformation of his physical form.”

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

Back