XM Studios Super Skrull 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
so what do you think SK

Attachments

• axmss.jpg
    axmss.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Re: XM Studios Super Skrull statue statue 1/4 statue ?

What am I even looking at?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Not a lot to go off

I'd say so. His chin looks like it's either Thanos or a Skrull. Looking down from there it looks like we see a arm and it's all rocky like the Thing's. Super Skrull would be my guess too.

I was going by chin and Rocky shoulder like Thing

Yup, that'd be my guess too. It's absolutely refreshing to see how deep XM goes into the Marvel character list. They run circles around Sideshow in that regard.

I?m excited to see this. I haven?t kept up with too many new statues lately but are there still no 1:4 scale licensed Mister Fantastic, Invisible Woman or Human Torches out there? Cause that?s a shame

I?m excited to see this. I haven?t kept up with too many new statues lately but are there still no 1:4 scale licensed Mister Fantastic, Invisible Woman or Human Torches out there? Cause that?s a shame

At this point it’s gotten flat out insane. It’s like the boycott still hasn’t been lifted since Disney cut off F4 memorabilia to squeeze fox out of the license. Now they’ve been bought out but still no F4 statues on the rise even with an announcement of a new movie. It’s an injustice.

At this point it’s gotten flat out insane. It’s like the boycott still hasn’t been lifted since Disney cut off F4 memorabilia to squeeze fox out of the license. Now they’ve been bought out but still no F4 statues on the rise even with an announcement of a new movie. It’s an injustice.

Agreed, and the neglect seems to encompass all scales. There's nothing in 1/3, 1/4, or 1/6 scale when it comes to the FF. We're getting a big fat nothing from multiple companies. I did ask if a FF set can be released by XM & Legendary Beast Studios in their 1/7 scale line on the other forum. A Rep for LB did respond by saying it was a great idea. The Rep then asked....what about a battle diorama with the FF? I told him I'm all for it. I desperately need a Reed and Sue to finish off the FF in my Bowen collection.

Hmmm ....gotta see the whole sculpt. Right now there's a few things I don't like about it. But will wait to see all of it before making judgement.

XM Studios News

- Part 1 of 2 -

- Super Skrull will be ready for Pre-Order tomorrow, 5th February 2022, at 6p.m (SGT)! -

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:4 MARVEL Premium Collectibles series statue, Super-Skrull. This is the first licensed Super-Skrull statue in the market at this scale. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with XM’s famous quality finish, and comes in a bold, dynamic, and story-laden style.

After an experimental space flight had exposed them to cosmic rays, the Fantastic Four emerged as more than just Super Heroes—they’re the first family of the Marvel Universe. Their feats include stopping an attempted invasion of Earth by the Skrulls, an alien race with natural shape-changing powers. The aftermath of that attempted invasion saw Skrull Emperor Dorrek investing vast resources into creating a superbeing of his own. K'lrt, a decorated soldier and warrior of the Skrull empire, was chosen to undergo a process that endowed him with all the powers of the Fantastic Four, except, when powered by an interstellar beam, far stronger.

Here, Super-Skrull is seen leaping into action while displaying the might of his combined powers. Standing on a destroyed and battle-worn Fantastic 4 spaceship, his left-arm is shown displaying the elastic properties of Mister Fantastic, forming a bent arm with elongated fingers as he prepares to reach forward in a battle-ready stance.

His right arm is seen taking on The Thing’s unique rock-like appearance, beginning from the top of his shoulder to the base of his hand, with his fingers starting to turn translucent. The prowess of the Invisible Woman’s abilities is further exemplified here with a self-generated force field rising upwards from Super-Skrull’s right foot— turning him into an even more effective combatant— as he uses it to shield himself while wrapping the force field with the Human Torch’s fearsome and devastatingly destructive flames.

An additional left-arm switch out features the elongated arm coated entirely in flames, with the right-arm completely taking on The Thing’s rock-like appearance, allowing collectors to switch out his look. Super-Skrull also comes with 1 additional head switch out, where he is displaying a contemptuous and mocking smile."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

1otke4.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

XM Studios News

- Part 2 of 2 -

- Super Skrull will be ready for Pre-Order tomorrow, 5th February 2022, at 6p.m (SGT)! -

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:4 MARVEL Premium Collectibles series statue, Super-Skrull. This is the first licensed Super-Skrull statue in the market at this scale. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with XM’s famous quality finish, and comes in a bold, dynamic, and story-laden style.

After an experimental space flight had exposed them to cosmic rays, the Fantastic Four emerged as more than just Super Heroes—they’re the first family of the Marvel Universe. Their feats include stopping an attempted invasion of Earth by the Skrulls, an alien race with natural shape-changing powers. The aftermath of that attempted invasion saw Skrull Emperor Dorrek investing vast resources into creating a superbeing of his own. K'lrt, a decorated soldier and warrior of the Skrull empire, was chosen to undergo a process that endowed him with all the powers of the Fantastic Four, except, when powered by an interstellar beam, far stronger.

Here, Super-Skrull is seen leaping into action while displaying the might of his combined powers. Standing on a destroyed and battle-worn Fantastic 4 spaceship, his left-arm is shown displaying the elastic properties of Mister Fantastic, forming a bent arm with elongated fingers as he prepares to reach forward in a battle-ready stance.

His right arm is seen taking on The Thing’s unique rock-like appearance, beginning from the top of his shoulder to the base of his hand, with his fingers starting to turn translucent. The prowess of the Invisible Woman’s abilities is further exemplified here with a self-generated force field rising upwards from Super-Skrull’s right foot— turning him into an even more effective combatant— as he uses it to shield himself while wrapping the force field with the Human Torch’s fearsome and devastatingly destructive flames.

An additional left-arm switch out features the elongated arm coated entirely in flames, with the right-arm completely taking on The Thing’s rock-like appearance, allowing collectors to switch out his look. Super-Skrull also comes with 1 additional head switch out, where he is displaying a contemptuous and mocking smile."

XM Studios Facebook

17vijhf.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

XM Studios News

- Part 1 of 2 -

"UPDATE: We would like to thank everyone for their valuable feedback on Super-Skrull, and will be making a change to the colour of the suit, which will now be in Magenta! There will also be a change to the colour of the spaceship that Super-Skrull is standing on. This update will apply to all Super-Skrull Pre-Orders, which means that collectors who have already made their deposit will also get to enjoy the updated colour scheme on their statue. XM Studios loves hearing from our community of collectors, and will continue working with all of you to design and produce quality statues that continue to push the very boundaries of this hobby that we all love. As always, happy collecting!"

XM Studios Facebook

1vvk69.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

XM Studios News

- Part 2 of 2 -

"UPDATE: We would like to thank everyone for their valuable feedback on Super-Skrull, and will be making a change to the colour of the suit, which will now be in Magenta! There will also be a change to the colour of the spaceship that Super-Skrull is standing on. This update will apply to all Super-Skrull Pre-Orders, which means that collectors who have already made their deposit will also get to enjoy the updated colour scheme on their statue. XM Studios loves hearing from our community of collectors, and will continue working with all of you to design and produce quality statues that continue to push the very boundaries of this hobby that we all love. As always, happy collecting!"

XM Studios Facebook

192djbc.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back