Statue XM Studios: Sinestro 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
XM Studios said:
Time for another reveal~
Concept artist: Rafa Sandoval
Sculpt by: Philip Herman

0HKUGUe.jpg

Not sure how to feel about this just yet.

Nothing struck me when I first saw this ....

Nothing from this comic con has wow me. I meant from new reveal.

Looks like what apocalypse would have looked like if he was designed in the 30s.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:6 DC Premium Collectibles DC Rebirth series statue, Sinestro! "In blackest day, in brightest night, beware your fears made into light. Let those who try to stop what's right, burn like my power, Sinestro's might!" Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:6 scale cold-cast porcelain, each handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the high-quality finish.

From the greatest Green Lantern to the Corps' greatest enemy, Thaal Sinestro's fall from grace can easily be attributed to his own hubris—but if you ask him, the real problem lies in the Green Lantern Corps itself and its creators, the Guardians of the Universe. After all, as far as Sinestro is concerned, everything he does is for the good of the universe.

Size matters, but Quality even more so! The new XM DC 1:6 line is specially designed for collectors who desire more space-friendly collectibles, without compromising on the incredible details and quality of larger collectible pieces. At 1:6 scale, XM's creative direction is to showcase more abilities, powers and essence of the characters in a bold, dynamic and story telling style. The new XM 1:6 DC line will amaze you with the details you don't expect at this scale. Smaller scale, smaller boxes, more affordable shipping and pricing means you can fit more of these incredibly detailed collectibles into your collection!"

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

sinestro_001wiky9.jpg

sinestro_004upk47.jpg

XM Studios News

- Offical XM Sinestro - Rebirth 1/6 Statue Assembly Video -

“From the greatest Green Lantern to the Corps' greatest enemy, Thaal Sinestro's fall from grace can easily be attributed to his own hubris—but if you ask him, the real problem lies in the Green Lantern Corps itself and its creators, the Guardians of the Universe. After all, as far as Sinestro is concerned, everything he does is for the good of the universe.”

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

Back