XM Studios - Professor X 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You think we'll get a light up function on this, to add to the 'wow' factor of what might be a tough sell?

I'm struggling to think of a Marvel XM piece with a light up function though, ATM.

Hulkbuster, Scorpion, Weapon X, Red Skull, Iron Man Classic, Dr Strange, and Black Widow have light ups. But XM will only implement a light up if they can make it accessible so it can be swapped/repaired if it stops working.

Hulkbuster, Scorpion, Weapon X, Red Skull, Iron Man Classic, Dr Strange, and Black Widow have light ups. But XM will only implement a light up if they can make it accessible so it can be swapped/repaired if it stops working.

Oh, wow....Don't know how I didn't know that. :lol

I learn something every day. :lol Appreciate the info.

For real. You'd need perfectly leveled shelves for a rolling wheelchair. Even then, I wouldn't have any peace of mind with it sitting on my shelf.

And then you have to worry about the house settling even if the shelves are perfect, etc. :lol

Just no....no, no, no.

Someone posted in other forum that this is going to be the first time XM sells something this way. So excited to see how they handle this statue to try and make everyone happy.

Did xm make any kind of deal to bring these to USA retail? Did bbts? If USA retailers do sell these are they any cheaper than buying from Singapore or same cost with higher prices?

Someone posted in other forum that this is going to be the first time XM sells something this way. So excited to see how they handle this statue to try and make everyone happy.

Just to be clear ...what way? The lower half having interchangeable options?

The XM classic Iron Man had interchangeable upper half ....he came with two different torso.

Just to be clear ...what way? The lower half having interchangeable options?

The XM classic Iron Man had interchangeable upper half ....he came with two different torso.

I think there were referring to such a large swap out option like the wheelchair, but not sure. I was wondering the same thing.

That’s my guess, too. If so, then this is not really the first time.

Back