XM Studios - Professor X 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score
XM Studios News

"Today we have an new teaser for the XM Professor X 1/4 statue"

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

27173311_198884580466xcull.jpg

It's nice to see a company venture out and make characters we haven't scene much of in this hobby. The X-Men have so many characters that could be made outside of wolverine and deadpool. It's not good for the wallet but I like what they're doing. Professor X, Iceman, Cyclops, Gambit, Mystique, and Omega Red is a healthy list for 2018. I can't wait for my first XM statue. I hope they do all of the core heroes and villains. I probably won't be able to get them all but a few here and there would be great.

Man, it's just so nice to see a company dig so deeply into the X-MEN universe in such a short time. It's embarrassing how few X-characters Sideshow has released over the years. XM has run circles around Sideshow in that scenario.

Speak of the devil!!!

XM, lets see it! :rock

I'm wondering how big his "throne" will be. (And yes, I know it's not a throne, but with TOT stealing all of the hype recently, I'm going to call everything a throne. :lol)

Speak of the devil!!!

XM, lets see it! :rock

I'm wondering how big his "throne" will be. (And yes, I know it's not a throne, but with TOT stealing all of the hype recently, I'm going to call everything a throne. :lol)

Careful man they'll badge it as a maquette and jack up the price :D

Man I want a prof X. I think the issue for companies in the past has been with the nature of his pose. He’s sitting in a wheel chair, so how dynamic of a statue can you make for the $$$$, how much will people spend, will it sell out, etc.

With all that said, I really would like a prof X in my collection.

Man I want a prof X. I think the issue for companies in the past has been with the nature of his pose. He’s sitting in a wheel chair, so how dynamic of a statue can you make for the $$$$, how much will people spend, will it sell out, etc.

With all that said, I really would like a prof X in my collection.

True... even if SS, and other companies make Prof X. I imagine they would all look very similar pose

You think we'll get a light up function on this, to add to the 'wow' factor of what might be a tough sell?

I'm struggling to think of a Marvel XM piece with a light up function though, ATM.

Back