XM Studios Nightcrawler 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
should be awesome with a new sculpt

Attachments

• an.jpg
    an.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Re: XM Studios Unproduced Nightcrawler statue

This character is in dire need of some 1/4 love!

It definitely needed more BAMF

I just read on the other forum that Disney gave XM the green light to release Nightcrawler. That's super exciting news if it's true.

That's what I'm hoping for ...that it was approved. We shall see I guess ....

If he is approved, I hope XM doesn't go crazy with his costume. I'd like his costume to look as classic as possible.

Actually hoping they tweak the brimstone smoke so that it looks more like it in the comics. Right now it looks like "oozing" smoke rather than the rapid "escaping from another dimension" smoke shown in the comics.

Actually hoping they tweak the brimstone smoke so that it looks more like it in the comics. Right now it looks like "oozing" smoke rather than the rapid "escaping from another dimension" smoke shown in the comics.

I honestly hope they just decide to do a different sculpt. The one shown isn't terrible but it doesn't excite me either.

I honestly hope they just decide to do a different sculpt. The one shown isn't terrible but it doesn't excite me either.

There's aspects of it I like. The pose and proportions for example. The musculature and sculpt can definitely be improved. Not to make him bulkier, but to improve the muscle sculpt. And to improve the uniform details, but not to make the uniform overly complicated.

I just hope we get a great 1/4 Nightcrawler ....

There's aspects of it I like. The pose and proportions for example. The musculature and sculpt can definitely be improved. Not to make him bulkier, but to improve the muscle sculpt. And to improve the uniform details, but not to make the uniform overly complicated.

I just hope we get a great 1/4 Nightcrawler ....

I can't wait to see what XM comes up with.

dude I know on XM Group who works with XM, stated that this is in the works with a new sculpt

Hopefully, they're close to giving us a sneak peek of it. I also hope they don't go crazy and take a lot of liberties with the costume. Keep it as close to the Cockrum/Byrne costume as possible.

dude I know on XM Group who works with XM, stated that this is in the works with a new sculpt

Hopefully, they're close to giving us a sneak peek of it. I also hope they don't go crazy and take a lot of liberties with the costume. Keep it as close to the Cockrum/Byrne costume as possible.

If the resculpt is true, then I agree ....make it as close to to Byrne/Cockrum costume as possible.

I already POd the sideshow PF. That said, I'm still very curious to see what this looks like.

Well, the pose looks great and it's a dynamic looking statue. That said, this isn't my cup of tea. There are simply way too many liberties taken with his costume for my tastes. His portrait doesn’t do much for me either. I always wanted a Cockrum/Byrne Nightcrawler in 1/4 scale. Thankfully, that's what sideshow delivered with their PF. The costume on the PF in particular is EXACTLY what I wanted. Congrats to all of you that will be picking up the XM Crawler. I'm very happy with the PF and glad that I POd it. Whichever Crawler collectors like more, it's great to have options.

Last edited:
Back