XM Studios: Jean Grey 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taylor

Freaked Out
Reaction score
XM posted Marvel 1/4 future characters

XM.jpg

Jean.jpg

Who is excited for XM Jean Grey??

Nightcrawler is the one I'm looking forward to. I just hope they don't mess up his costume. It's gotta be classic. Please, no ridiculous pouches, straps, zippers, or color scheme. Just a classic Cockrum/Byrne costume.

Venom Hulk, Magneto, Miles Morales, Carnage, Nightcrawler.

These are the ones I saw quickly.

Curious to see what their next Magneto is going to look like. And excited for Nightcrawler ....hope it's a great sculpt.

I would be excited for an XM Jean Grey if she is in her green Marvel Girl costume.

Might be the only way I’d buy. I already have the SS Jean Grey, which is quite nice. However, I did get the XM Cyclops vs. the SS version.

Might be the only way I’d buy. I already have the SS Jean Grey, which is quite nice. However, I did get the XM Cyclops vs. the SS version.

Yup, exactly. The XM Cyclops goes well with the SS Jean Grey, anyway. So might as well release a Jean Grey in her green Marvel Girl costume. Beat SSC to it ...and reap the rewards. I bet a lot of collectors would want a 1/4 Marvel Girl statue.

Back