Statue XM Studios Hot Rod-Rodimus Prime statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Awesome

Attachments

• xmrps.jpg
    xmrps.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 192
  • P1010001.JPG
    P1010001.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 129
  • rpss.jpg
    rpss.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
XM has this listed as Rodimus Prime, but it looks more like a large Hot Rod. The character and especially the alt mode are Hot Rod. The only thing differentiating this statue from Hot Rod is the gun. They should shrink it down, get rid of the Rodimus Prime gun, and sell it as Hot Rod.

If it really is supposed to be Rodimus Prime, the character needs adjustment and the alt mode needs to be completely redone. I'm very disappointed as I'm totally invested in this line but I will not buy this in its current form.

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:10 Scale Transformers Premium Collectibles series statue, Rodimus Prime! Each handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the quality finish. Crafted from scratch, every nut, bolt and wire is lovingly designed and sculpted ground up by a team in mad love with the Transformers G1 era of cartoons. Inspired by one of our childhood favourite 80s cartoon, we took the G1's iconic form design and XM-ized them with modern details, to better fit in today's expectations of sophisticated robotry designs. We have spared no effort and designing these original pieces took our core team almost 2 years, resulting in an amazing balance of retro beauty with a sleek modern details."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

1etjto.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back