XM Studios Darth Revan 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the fence for now..I want Revan but that price is a bit much for 1/4

Revan Black Series Lightsaber is on sale at Gamestop right now for $180 if anyone is interested. Would look pretty cool displayed on its stand between Revan and Malak.

Just ordered the set from SpecFiction. Was not originally going to go for these at all but a) I just started getting into statues this past year b) I do not own an XM piece yet and want to see what all the fuss is about and c) started replaying KOTOR for the first time in like 15 years and it is as good as I remembered, probably beat it 5-6 times back when it first came out. Personally I love the look of the Malak statue so the set was a no-brainer if I was jumping in anyway.

On some of the previous Star Wars pieces like Luke and Maul I never really loved how giant the bases were or how smooth the clothing looked. But these both look like they have a lot of finer texturing on the clothing and much more reasonable base sizes. So yeah, this post here is basically me justifying to myself dropping $2k on statues of a couple C-list Star Wars characters, lol. Do hope they continue with the Legends line, would personally love to see Bastilla and then some Shadows of the Empire characters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying really hard to not get this. If I could find a Canadian seller, Id be on it like Ani on slaughtering younglings.

I am in Toronto. Ordered both from SpecFiction.. He offers boat shipping which will save you hundreds compared to anyone else.

Just ordered the set from SpecFiction. Was not originally going to go for these at all but a) I just started getting into statues this past year b) I do not own an XM piece yet and want to see what all the fuss is about and c) started replaying KOTOR for the first time in like 15 years and it is as good as I remembered, probably beat it 5-6 times back when it first came out. Personally I love the look of the Malak statue so the set was a no-brainer if I was jumping in anyway.

On some of the previous Star Wars pieces like Luke and Maul I never really loved how giant the bases were or how smooth the clothing looked. But these both look like they have a lot of finer texturing on the clothing and much more reasonable base sizes. So yeah, this post here is basically me justifying to myself dropping $2k on statues of a couple C-list Star Wars characters, lol. Do hope they continue with the Legends line, would personally love to see Bastilla and then some Shadows of the Empire characters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their Luke is fantastic. Easily the best Luke statue on the market. I can't believe it's price isn't north of 2k. It's the only XM statue I own but the high quality of it played a big part in my decision to grab Malak and Revan.

Updated to Q4 release :yess:

Q4/2021 ? Wherever you got that information must be either completely false or just a typo. There is no way XM studio manages to pull off a high-end statue within that tiny timeframe. I waited more than a year for XM Darth Maul and the edition size was way much smaller (270) than this Revan.

Q4/2021 ? Wherever you got that information must be either completely false or just a typo. There is no way XM studio manages to pull off a high-end statue within that tiny timeframe. I waited more than a year for XM Darth Maul and the edition size was way much smaller (270) than this Revan.

It's the estimate given by SpecFiction so I assume it's what was communicated to them via XM.

There's short video's on youtube of the xm studios revan and malak. Link dont work for some reason.

Noticed the set is sold out at SpecFic. Can still order these individually. With the news of the game being redone best not drag your feet, I think retail price is the cheapest they will ever be.

Well, I think it can be ordered via the links? :)
I'm still a bit hesitant. But also just spent a lot on Endgame Cap and Mando. So might have to skip this one even though I love it, and loved the games. Revan has also only become a bigger part of the lore which makes this a very appealing statue.

Saw these two screenshots posted on FB, could these be releasing soon? Also, didn’t XM already do a Vader?
81C82F9B-DEB2-4B6D-ABCF-38F61D3C79F1.jpeg
6FDA73D4-4D94-4B1D-B04B-1461067376CF.jpeg

Back