XM Studios Darth Revan 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw these two screenshots posted on FB, could these be releasing soon? Also, didn’t XM already do a Vader?
View attachment 542173View attachment 542174

SpecFic has always had these listed as Q4 so hopefully this happens, it would be great to have them before Christmas. Not sure if XM typically keeps a reliable schedule.

They did make a Vader 3 pack that was not well received. I would like to see them take another shot though. I would buy if it looked good, I'm a big fan of their Snowspeeder Luke.

DV1_2000x.jpg

From the trio above, the best was kid Ani, and that says it all about Vader alas. They need to understand that not just the pose is important for Vader, but a decent accuracy too.

From the trio above, the best was kid Ani, and that says it all about Vader alas. They need to understand that not just the pose is important for Vader, but a decent accuracy too.
Are you referring to the fabric not going over the armor?

I never did understand the negative comments about the Vader set, I own this and it has incredible presence. The way the bases align and tells the journey of Vader. I'm not seeing anything bad about the helmet. Maybe some side by side pics would help me. Little Ani in 1/4 scale is a huge bonus.

I never did understand the negative comments about the Vader set, I own this and it has incredible presence. The way the bases align and tells the journey of Vader. I'm not seeing anything bad about the helmet. Maybe some side by side pics would help me. Little Ani in 1/4 scale is a huge bonus.

Little Ani is the best of the bunch. Teen Ani is pretty good too. Vader is quite bad, especially considering today's standards, the company who made it and the other Vaders out there. I had an opportunity to get just Vader (as I wouldn't be interested in PT Anakins with my OT Imperials focus) from a FB group and passed without any remorse. XM can do better.

Have Sideshow make their next Vader in this pose, but with one of their own decently accurate sculpts and you might end up with a top Vader, better than any PF so far, and also better than the XM trio version.

Looks great, shipping soon-ish then I would imagine. The bottom of the base gives away the edition size of 638. Pretty low, and I would imagine Malak is a good bit lower than Revan.

Speaking of, it's a bit odd that they didn't release Malak with Revan simultaneously.

Looks great, shipping soon-ish then I would imagine. The bottom of the base gives away the edition size of 638. Pretty low, and I would imagine Malak is a good bit lower than Revan.

Speaking of, it's a bit odd that they didn't release Malak with Revan simultaneously.
I was gonna say I’m mildly triggered that they couldn’t have just rounded it up to a nice even 650 lol. I would bet Malak is under 500 if not even considerably lower, I ordered the set but seems like most were passing on him.

Also, the lightsabers look way better than the proto which is nice.

I was gonna say I’m mildly triggered that they couldn’t have just rounded it up to a nice even 650 lol. I would bet Malak is under 500 if not even considerably lower, I ordered the set but seems like most were passing on him.

Also, the lightsabers look way better than the proto which is nice.

Nice to see but I had no doubt the lightsabers would be fixed, XM does quality stuff.

Back