XM Studios Darth Revan 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth_Revan_001.jpg

Darth_Revan_006.jpg

Darth_Revan_011.jpg

Darth_Revan_016.jpg

Darth_Revan_and_Malak_005.jpg

I was thinking about getting the pair, but damn $2400 seems awful high unless shipping is included. These almost seem priced like 1/3 and they are 1/4. I was thinking 2k tops...

Yeah, I'm definitely out. 2.5K plus shipping plus taxes and wew. I just hope this opens the door for more OR merch, in more affordable scales and types.

The lightsabers don't even light up, those coloured tubes just looks really bad and cheap imo. And the fact they couldn't even get Malaks tattoo colour right for the price they are asking.

Yeah, I'm definitely out. 2.5K plus shipping plus taxes and wew. I just hope this opens the door for more OR merch, in more affordable scales and types.

Just want some 1/6 figures.

The lightsabers don't even light up, those coloured tubes just looks really bad and cheap imo. And the fact they couldn't even get Malaks tattoo colour right for the price they are asking.

Just glancing at pics on Google images it seems the tattoo color is in question. Some pics are green as the statue is, some are light blue as you say, and some are a light shade of gray. I'm far from an authority on the history of these characters, but I'm curious what others think of the apparent discrepancy?

Just glancing at pics on Google images it seems the tattoo color is in question. Some pics are green as the statue is, some are light blue as you say, and some are a light shade of gray. I'm far from an authority on the history of these characters, but I'm curious what others think of the apparent discrepancy?

Everything I've ever seen him in they've been greyish blue. In pretty much all of the Legends comics they looked outright blue. But, I guess it's not canon so they can do what they want.

$1850 is in line with what I was expecting. I'm interested in picking these up but there doesn't seem to be an estimated release date yet and that is information I would like to know before ordering. I think these look really sharp and I love the backstory of the characters. I expect Malak will be lower in number and eventually the more expensive of the pair because of scarcity.

Same. I'm not into statues, especially these big ones. I'm just happy there's some OR merch being made, in case it leads to something more up my alley. I was a bit excited for these, but yeah, too big, and too pricey for me.

Same. I'm not into statues, especially these big ones. I'm just happy there's some OR merch being made, in case it leads to something more up my alley. I was a bit excited for these, but yeah, too big, and too pricey for me.

What color would you prefer Malak's tattoos to be?

Ordered Revan. Between that and Xionart's Darth Plagueis - I can't help but feel like this is the end game of collecting for me. I would love to get to a point where I buy 2 collectibles per year.

same, just ordered Revan, hes going to pair nicely with XM Maul. I rarely collect statues due to space and funds, but XM statues are very unique.

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our 1:4 STAR WARS Premium Collectibles series statues under Star Wars Legends Series. Within this series, XM will present iconic and favourite characters that exist within the Star Wars Legends. The first releases from Star Wars Legends... all the way from the Old Republic, we have a sith lord legends, Darth Revan.

Darth Revan was the Dark Lord of the Sith who turned into a redeemed and retrained Jedi during the Jedi Civil War. Darth Malak was Darth Revan's Sith apprentice but usurped Revan mantle of Dark Lord."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

1mljc2.jpg

2lsjzk.jpg

3hckyu.jpg

4v1je0.jpg

5ldk28.jpg

68bj9s.jpg

7ovjux.jpg

8gfjo5.jpg

9a6jnv.jpg

10bikfm.jpg

Glad to see a high end Revan. Not sure I have the space, but I do love KOTOR. Bastila would be an instant buy though.

And I did always see Malak as having gray blue racing stripes. The green seems off.

Sounds like they are doing other Legends characters.

Only a handful would warrant that kind of price tag though.

I could see people paying the XM premium for Mara Jade and Darth Talon. Maybe Kyle Katarn and the Solo twins. A couple of the EU Darths and Mandalorians.

Glad to see a high end Revan. Not sure I have the space, but I do love KOTOR. Bastila would be an instant buy though.

And I did always see Malak as having gray blue racing stripes. The green seems off.

Sounds like they are doing other Legends characters.

Only a handful would warrant that kind of price tag though.

I could see people paying the XM premium for Mara Jade and Darth Talon. Maybe Kyle Katarn and the Solo twins. A couple of the EU Darths and Mandalorians.

The only other that I would probably consider is Darth Nihilus mostly based on his character design.

I gave in and ordered the set. I'm afraid Spec Fiction may sell out soon and I'm not sure of anywhere else I would be comfortable getting these from. Based on their long history together I really felt I needed both characters. Glad I held off on the Mythos line in favor of these.

same, just ordered Revan, hes going to pair nicely with XM Maul. I rarely collect statues due to space and funds, but XM statues are very unique.

Yes, they are. I finally caved a few months ago and got the XM Fett for what I thought was a decent price, and from a US shipper. It's such an eye catching piece. If I recall, the Maul was very eye catching as well. Revan will go well with it for sure!

Back