XM Studios Darth Revan 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope so, I paid them postage for Revan over a month ago and still not dispatched.

I got an email with two billing choices. Expedited shipping for a premium price ships on or before January 10th. Economy shipping at half the cost is offered with a shipping estimate of February/March was also available so I chose that.

Mind you this is for the double pack, I can't speak to the singles.

I bought both but only offered postage on the 1 and only had 1 postage choice to the uk.

I just paid off the balance of both Revan and Malak so should ship in February or March.

Shipping for both was $260, so about $130 each. I was wondering what others thought of that rate? Is that about what shipping typically costs on 1/4 scale from Spec?

We just unboxed XM Studios 1/4 Revan statue, check it out guys they did a great job!

XM Studios Revan | Collecting Weekly Live Unboxing

I'm somewhat tempted by this. Admittedly I've never played Knights of the Old Republic, but I'm somewhat familiar with the backstory of Revan, and always found his look to be badass. When the remake of the game releases I'll definitely be playing it. Just not sure if I'd want to spend over $1,000, or make the space for it. The statue itself looks great.

I'm somewhat tempted by this. Admittedly I've never played Knights of the Old Republic, but I'm somewhat familiar with the backstory of Revan, and always found his look to be badass. When the remake of the game releases I'll definitely be playing it. Just not sure if I'd want to spend over $1,000, or make the space for it. The statue itself looks great.
It looks great indeed, but quite expensive though.
274509076_10219600331748838_6853548245711406559_n-2.jpg

If you want it and can find it for retail now is the time. There is going to be a new game in a couple years and there is talk of a show happening down the road.

If you want it and can find it for retail now is the time. There is going to be a new game in a couple years and there is talk of a show happening down the road.

Finally had time to unbox Revan and Malak tonight. Everything arrived in perfect shape, I have to say nobody does packaging like XM. Even the cardboard boxes are high quality, glossy, and have freaking metal reinforced corners. The styrofoam inside has velcro straps holding it shut instead of tape. Whatever all this costs it's worth it, the unboxing experience is very satisfying.

The statues themselves are just fantastic. There is just a different really sharp look to XM statues with the paint applied to cold cast porcelain. One thing to be aware of, either these are a bit bigger than quarter scale or Sideshow premium formats are underscaled. I think Revan and Malak are probably pushing 1/3. Anyway I couldn't be happier with how these turned out, my Expanded Universe collection is complete unless they shock me and make Nihilus.

Back